Next big Naughty Dog game being worked on – "We're already into our next project – We picked the thing we were most excited for"

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I only fukk with Nintendo and Valve.

And the game got 'delayed' but we havent seen anything despite it having a 2023 release date...yeah okay. :francis:

It never had an official release date. They said we would see more of it this year

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
When Warzone 2 came out and it was dog shyt, the BR model was ripe for a new contender to come in and kill COD in that space. I was hoping they made a BR Metal Gear game and that shyt couldve been the new champ for that space since WZ2 dropped the ball. Mechanics already work for FPS and 3rdPS. already have loot boxes mechanics. You can kill nikkas or tranq them and extract them to steal their loadout and ping their teammates.

DMZ mode is basically MGS5 already if you think about it. Complete with calling in reinforcements and extraction points.
I could see that but I would like to see something like a titanfall/socom navy seals single player game in the mgs universe

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
It's been over three years since they released anything. :unimpressed:
I'm cool with the wait as long as they release more fire. I do want factions as soon as possible tho :mjcry:, but other than that it's a standard release cycle for triple A. I'm completely fine that they not flooding the market with bullshyt

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse

Remake of this:

maxresdefault.jpg