Next big Naughty Dog game being worked on – "We're already into our next project – We picked the thing we were most excited for"

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
They did, Metal Gear Rising
How long ago was metal gear rising and they didn’t even do a follow up

I actually want to see them use the universe for a mech shooter, like titan fall and socom navy seals in the metal gear universe

Superstar
Daps
tlou2theturning.jpg

I wouldn’t mind a survival horror game with vampires. Even if it was a TLOU clone. I’m honestly hoping for TLOU 3 exploring the South eastern, south western, or Appalachian US…….

………..with more open world, more lesbians, more androgynous characters, more revenge, and a random cameo sex scene with Elliot Paige :dame:

because I want to see all the angry paragraphs and dismay stain the Arcadium for years to come.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I wish somebody would’ve created a action based metal gear solid
When Warzone 2 came out and it was dog shyt, the BR model was ripe for a new contender to come in and kill COD in that space. I was hoping they made a BR Metal Gear game and that shyt couldve been the new champ for that space since WZ2 dropped the ball. Mechanics already work for FPS and 3rdPS. already have loot boxes mechanics. You can kill nikkas or tranq them and extract them to steal their loadout and ping their teammates.

DMZ mode is basically MGS5 already if you think about it. Complete with calling in reinforcements and extraction points.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
Wild how yall will ridicule some of these companies then give passes to others.

Naughty Dog just cancelled a game less than two months ago...and had to get called out by media members about the cancellation. They couldnt even be honest and straight forward with fans/consumers.
Then they had the nerve to jump online talking about some 'we're working on a new IP...but can't show it yet' :dead: :mjtf:

Clown show.