Next big Naughty Dog game being worked on – "We're already into our next project – We picked the thing we were most excited for"

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Whatever it is I hope it isn’t open-world.

Not really looking forward to a TLOU3 either. Ellie and Joel’s relationship and interactions made the first game feel special. Tlou2 is fine but wasn’t as engaging story-wise. It’s not boring but it felt about 4 hours longer than it needed to be

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Not really looking forward to a TLOU3 either. Ellie and Joel’s relationship and interactions made the first game feel special. Tlou2 is fine but wasn’t as engaging story-wise. It’s not boring but it felt about 4 hours longer than it needed to be

Open world TLOU3 :wow:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

Tlou2 wasn’t engaging
:dead:
TLOU2 is already blassic
3 gon be blassic too

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Did Big Daddy Bungie :dame: tell Jim Ryan this will have enough engagement for Naughty Dog to proceed?

As a huge fan Bungie needs to get their own shyt together with Destiny because they been fukking up ever since that acquisition. Servers are shyt, monetization is getting worse, and core parts of the game are getting totally neglected due to “lack of resources and expenses”…after their billion dollar Sony buyout and increased prices across the board :dead:

You can tell they’re focusing more on Marathon but their current golden goose is clearly suffering for it

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I just want somebody to make a great modern espionage game
Not on no Metal Gear
but like a modern Syphon Filter, Jason Bourne shyt :francis:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I just want somebody to make a great modern espionage game