Newest Landlord on the Southside of Chicago AMA

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
And when I say Southside I mean Englewood :mjlit: my family thinks I'm fukkin retarded for voluntarily leaving Coral Springs, FL to move back in the hood but personally think I'm a fukkin genius. That's why when I see y'all bytchin about rent I'm just :mjlol:because I know I'm finna be part of the problem. I'm ready for the tears

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Did you check in with O Block? :jbhmm:

Also your family is right. I love Chicago but why leave the warmth for those winters? :skip:

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
Ok Douda :mjlol:

chi_us_cast_curtiss_cook_800x1000.jpg

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
If @CHICAGO wants to rent from you, does he need references and/or leave a deposit? Or you good on that cause he a good Coli breh?

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Did you check in with O Block? :jbhmm:

Also your family is right. I love Chicago but why leave the warmth for those winters? :skip:
Breh I won't pretend like you'll ever miss winters but I promise you if you ever live somewhere that's hot all year round (only 2-3 weeks out the year is it ever consistently below 70 in South Florida) you'll start to miss spring and autumn. When I was living in Florida I would walk around in tank tops and sandals more than anything else simply because it was so damn hot. Jackets, coats and all the cold weather gear is pretty much non-existent down there. They be tweakin tryna wear hoodies when it's 74° n shyt.

Also, coming from a blue state to FLORIDA of all places you notice how fukked up the politics are. Overall it's beautiful down there but my time there definitely taught me that everything that glitters ain't gold.. when I run my bag up I might get me a timeshare down there for the winters but I'm taking Chicago over everywhere else for at least half the year.

I don't get the reference :hubie:

If @CHICAGO wants to rent from you, does he need references and/or leave a deposit? Or you good on that cause he a good Coli breh?
Boy's a bytch he can't even come on my block let alone live in my shyt :russ:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Congratulations.

I joined capitalist gang this year as well.

I still have leftist/commie sentiments but I understand the game now.

:yeshrug:

At this point, I'mma play cause I can't just sit on the sidelines.

• Love
Reactions: BBG

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Congratulations.

I joined capitalist gang this year as well.

I still have leftist/commie sentiments but I understand the game now.

:yeshrug:

At this point, I'mma play cause I can't just sit on the sidelines.
Salute my nikka, hell yeah in a capitalistic society it's eat or get ate and one thing for certain two things for sure:

schoolboy-eat.gif