Newegg scammed Gamers Nexus

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Bought a Newegg motherboard, never used it then returned it still sealed. Newegg got the motherboard and rejected the return. They said it was opened and a pin was bent. They claimed they shipped it back and refused to refund the money. They wouldn't give a tracking number. The board never arrived.

Later Newegg ended up realizing who they screwed after Gamers Nexus posted about it on Twitter then they fell over themselves to both refund the money and they shipped the board back.

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago

Bought a Newegg motherboard, never used it then returned it still sealed. Newegg got the motherboard and rejected the return. They said it was opened and a pin was bent. They claimed they shipped it back and refused to refund the money. They wouldn't give a tracking number. The board never arrived.

Later Newegg ended up realizing who they screwed after Gamers Nexus posted about it on Twitter then they fell over themselves to both refund the money and they shipped the board back.

if that was anybody else:francis:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I got a story to tell about newegg but can't now cause karma might catch up with me. If somebody reminds me in a few months I will cause shyt is :mjlol: