New York Times editorial board urges Biden to drop out of presidential race.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
same people who endorsed biden over trump in 2020, so this isn't some MAGA dikkheads saying this

i wish he'd just drop out. i'd rather lose with newsom than lose with biden, and i think newsom genuinely has a better shot, or easily the same odds as biden. dems get a HUGE momentum/voter excitement boost by replacing biden

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
He's being stubborn but I think the gears are shifting:jbhmm:His rally today was not impressive, he was louder but still not lucid sad as it is:ehh:

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
They only want Biden to drop out because they don't want Kamala as President once Biden retire. No one telling The Former President that was Inpeached 2x, is a Felon with 34 Convictions, Sued for Sexual Assault and had to pay 93 Million, told people to inject bleach & wash dishes in the washing machine, but won't tell him to dropout.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
fukk the NY Times...democrats and liberals have to stop being such spineless little pussies

It was one bad debate, the public is fickle, no one will even remember this shyt on election day

And why aren't they telling Trump to drop out after he tried to throw a coup, or had 34 guilty counts, or was saying just a few weeks away that he's going to eliminate term limits when he's president

We're truly living in bizarro world

Last edited:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
fukk the NY Times...democrats and liberals have to being such spineless little pussies

It was one bad debate, the public is fickle, no one will even remember this shyt on election day

And why aren't they telling Trump to drop out after he tried to throw a coup, or had 34 guilty counts, or was saying just a few weeks away that he's going to eliminate term limits when he's president

We're truly living in bizarro world
bizarro would be telling the guy who is winning to drop out