New York Sports Club $19.95 a month.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
ClubBanner_1995.gif

We’re happy to offer our new Premier membership at this club. Here are a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy:

• Dozens of FREE group exercise classes with membership
  • FREE guest privileges (1 per visit)
  • FREE fitness orientation
  • Month-to-month - no commitment!

I got an email from the manager at NYSC last week asking me to come back, seems Planet fitness is forcing them to lean back all over NY, and some clubs are starting to offer $19.95 ($100-150 initiation fee) memberships with no contract, or a flat $30 a month. When I used to go there it was like $90 a month, so needless to say I stopped my contract and took my talents to another gym...but $19.95 or even $30 is impossible to beat considering all they have.

The one near me got a court and pool, seems like I'm going to make my return

Before anyone ever cared where I would lift weights at, I was a kid at New York Sports Club. It’s where I benched. It’s where I ran. It’s where I cried. It’s where I bled. It holds a special place in my heart. People there have seen my gainz. I sometimes feel like I’m their son. Their passion can be overwhelming. But it drives me. I want to give them hope when I can. I want to inspire them when I can. My relationship with New Yorks Sports Club is bigger than Weight lifting. I didn’t realize that four years ago. I do now.
- Malta

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
word. im leaving my job as GM of personal training at a retro for another sales position so im gonna be switching gyms soon. gonna inquire at the one around me and see if they offering this same package. way to put me on breh i appreciate it

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
@Malta which one were u at.... theres only like 2 with a pool and I used to live across the street from one of em, u can PM me if u want

If its the one Im thinking of, shyt will be unbearable during rush hour. It was jam packed when it was $90/month. I had a loyalty discount and wifey had an employee discount so I think we paid like $100 in total. But it was pretty bad. I used to work out at like 10 PM just to be quick. Worked cause it was literally across the street from my apartment

:salute: to Planet Fitness makin em fall back.... hopefully they dont push em out of business tho.

Also if its the one Im thinking of even at its worst its still better than the Synergy around the corner. Worst gym in NYC, u couldnt PAY ME to workout there again.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
@Malta which one were u at.... theres only like 2 with a pool and I used to live across the street from one of em, u can PM me if u want

If its the one Im thinking of, shyt will be unbearable during rush hour. It was jam packed when it was $90/month. I had a loyalty discount and wifey had an employee discount so I think we paid like $100 in total. But it was pretty bad. I used to work out at like 10 PM just to be quick. Worked cause it was literally across the street from my apartment

:salute: to Planet Fitness makin em fall back.... hopefully they dont push em out of business tho.

Also if its the one Im thinking of even at its worst its still better than the Synergy around the corner. Worst gym in NYC, u couldnt PAY ME to workout there again.

Oh nah, I live outside the city now in Westchester county, the one I'm talking about with the deal is in New Rochelle but I'd end up using the White Plains gym. Both of the gyms have planet fitnesses right down the street from them, the White plains one will eventually adopt the deal.

When I lived in Manhattan I'd go to the one on 91st and 3rd, they had a pool but no basketball court.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Oh nah, I live outside the city now in Westchester county, the one I'm talking about with the deal is in New Rochelle but I'd end up using the White Plains gym. Both of the gyms have planet fitnesses right down the street from them, the White plains one will eventually adopt the deal.

When I lived in Manhattan I'd go to the one on 91st and 3rd, they had a pool but no basketball court.
Yea I used to go to the one on 91st and 3rd, figured that was the one you were talking about.

Strangely enough, the gym was packed, but the pool never got too crazy. Lot of times it would be empty. Wifey loved to swim so that was her deal.

I like NYSC though. Real straightforward company. Had no problems breaking my agreement. Only thing I hated was how crowded it got.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Yea I used to go to the one on 91st and 3rd, figured that was the one you were talking about.

Strangely enough, the gym was packed, but the pool never got too crazy. Lot of times it would be empty. Wifey loved to swim so that was her deal.

I like NYSC though. Real straightforward company. Had no problems breaking my agreement. Only thing I hated was how crowded it got.

So we probably crossed paths :lupe:

My wife and I used the pool for the aerobics swim class once :lupe:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So we probably crossed paths :lupe:

My wife and I used the pool for the aerobics swim class once :lupe:
Werent too many brehs/brehettes there, at least regulars

I would probably remember a breh with a gorgeous Afro-Caribbean wife

Still though, small city :sas2:

There was a big NYC :hamster: meet.... the day it was happening I ran into @Smash like a few hours before. Never met him before that. I was in my Con Ed fireproof jumpsuit :russ:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
:ohhh: aint bad. I have a corporate gym in my office and its $7 a week ($28 a month). If them NYSC hours are flexible and stay open late I'm gonna have to jump on this deal

EDIT - NYSC hours fukkin suck from what I can see. I like to go after hours, late since I work a later schedule in the office.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Another westchester brah. When i worked in white plains a few years ago i went to sign up and almost passed out at their membership prices but my lawyer homegirl who was a member said it was an elitist way of weeding out the broke bum crowd and catering to the professional class clientele on some no:mjpls: Steez. I found a groupon for retro in yonkers so when its up ill still join. Its small but the crowd there seem to be about there shyt and not a bunch of idiots holdin up machines

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Can anyone suggest a cheap gym I can do pay as you go for two weeks in BK?

I will be travelling so I don't have a US bank account or anything. Literally just need to pay cash each session

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I got an email from the manager at NYSC last week asking me to come back, seems Planet fitness is forcing them to lean back all over NY, and some clubs are starting to offer $19.95 ($100-150 initiation fee) memberships with no contract, or a flat $30 a month. When I used to go there it was like $90 a month, so needless to say I stopped my contract and took my talents to another gym...but $19.95 or even $30 is impossible to beat considering all they have.

The one near me got a court and pool, seems like I'm going to make my return

- Malta

Damn is it too late to get down on this? Or is there a special code? the site still saysm $69 or $99.