New York is still the most feared and respected state

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/08/21/poll-finds-new-york-rudest-most-arrogant-state-in-the-nation/

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – New York is number one again, but this time it’s for being the rudest and most arrogant state in the country.

A new survey from Business Insider asked 1,600 Americans to answer questions about states they don’t live in, like which were the drunkest, the smartest or had the silliest accents.

“The results were hilarious, informative and tell you everything you need to know about the dynamic between the states,” Business Insider said on its website.

It found that 39 percent of those polled felt New York was the most arrogant state and 44 percent felt it was the rudest.

They just jealous

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I'm sorry...I just don't see the rudeness. The arrogance, yes...but rudeness. Nah. I've been living here for a year and I've been actually surprised with how polite and friendly people are (knock on wood)...

Maybe that's just because I'm coming from Pennsylvania. Seriously, PA has some of the meanest, ignorant, unneccessarily arrogant, and rudest people I've ever met. There are cool people there (you're talkin to one of them) but most people there are just mean and rude.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
feared and respected... why the fukk would someone fear a state. im in california, what fear would new york instill in me. are they going to invade?

ive been to nyc 3948394839 times and the rude shyt is a myth, everyone is friendly and friendlier even than a lot of ppl here in cali. ppl who vote in these polls are from some fukk ass town in the middle of nowhere who have never been to these places.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
You all are quite proud, bordering on arrogance maybe but there's definitely that pride. I couldn't speak to the rudeness

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/08/21/poll-finds-new-york-rudest-most-arrogant-state-in-the-nation/

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – New York is number one again, but this time it’s for being the rudest and most arrogant state in the country.

A new survey from Business Insider asked 1,600 Americans to answer questions about states they don’t live in, like which were the drunkest, the smartest or had the silliest accents.

“The results were hilarious, informative and tell you everything you need to know about the dynamic between the states,” Business Insider said on its website.

It found that 39 percent of those polled felt New York was the most arrogant state and 44 percent felt it was the rudest.

They just jealous
Why are we bragging about demonic culture?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
first of all, NY State is huge and there are so many different parts of it that are all very different.
i think people fail to realize that NYC is not NY state.

that being said...NYC is a really cool place and some people love to hate on it.
NYC is a very unique city and has every kind of person on the spectrum.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sorry...I just don't see the rudeness. The arrogance, yes...but rudeness. Nah. I've been living here for a year and I've been actually surprised with how polite and friendly people are (knock on wood)...

Maybe that's just because I'm coming from Pennsylvania. Seriously, PA has some of the meanest, ignorant, unneccessarily arrogant, and rudest people I've ever met. There are cool people there (you're talkin to one of them) but most people there are just mean and rude.
PA is just nasty, and in different ways too, from broken Pittsburgh to nasty Philly.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
first of all, NY State is huge and there are so many different parts of it that are all very different.
i think people fail to realize that NYC is not NY state.

that being said...NYC is a really cool place and some people love to hate on it.
NYC is a very unique city and has every kind of person on the spectrum.

The farthest up north I've been in New York state is Albany. A friend of mine (who I'm not friends with anymore cause he was an a$$hole that fukked over my friend) went to Cornell and we visited and jumped off gorges. Pretty nice town. Although now, I don't have any reason to go there.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
The farthest up north I've been in New York state is Albany. A friend of mine (who I'm not friends with anymore cause he was an @sshole that fukked over my friend) went to Cornell and we visited and jumped off gorges. Pretty nice town. Although now, I don't have any reason to go there.

i've lived in and visited many places in NY State...it's fukking huge.
driving from NYC to Buffalo is about 7 hours.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
i love Buffalo.

they are FINALLY starting to develop the waterfront on Lake Erie.
i biked it a few weeks ago, they just gotta take down that skyway and the old factories.

I guess I've never explored Buffalo much to see what it's all about. I just would see the old factories and it seemed like a depressed city.

Kind of like Pittsburgh though...old factories...it reminds me of a classic rustbelt city.