New York Breh Lost His Life Trying To Save A PAWG From A Knife Wielding Maniac

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Mind your own business, dont talk to strangers..

RIP..
He was walking with the woman apparently, fukk he supposed to do, leave and hope she still cool with him if she survived? These mentally ill junkies need to be rounded up and put down man, they're too dangerous and asylums aren't a thing like that anymore

Knife fights are tricky, you're guaranteed to get cut somewhere if you engage and it could be fatal :patrice:

New York also has the strictest gun laws so you ain't walking around strapped like you can down south :patrice:

Mace/pepper spray the only thing you can safely use at a distance and atleast blind him before tryna grab the knife

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
If I see a cac stabbing another cac, i'm gonna act like i ain't see shyt. Black folks trying to make it out here, ain't got time to play magical negro
Would you do the same if it's all brehs?

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Would you do the same if it's all brehs?
If i saw any crazy person trying to stab an innocent black lady my reaction would be to help any way possible. Im in Texas and i couldn't imagine living somewhere you can't protect yourself legally. Dude right up on you swinging wild with a blade. Somebody gotta sneak him from behind. and it's over with. With a brick, bat, something