New WWE Ring Announcer Samantha Irvin (Johnson)

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
She’s no prime Jojo but she’ll do just fine :takedat:

tumblr_inline_opopv5yXZ81u18e7z_540.gif

Prime JoJo was legit adorable but Samantha has more sex appeal imo. She had her moments, though.

ChZv3oPUUAAZjVY.0.0.jpg

:wow:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
tumblr_inline_opopv5yXZ81u18e7z_540.gif

Prime JoJo was legit adorable but Samantha has more sex appeal imo. She had her moments, though.

ChZv3oPUUAAZjVY.0.0.jpg

:wow:

Booty Os on the ass is crazy.... and I KNOW for a motha fukkin fact my son X hit that... nikka had her doggy style while reading the nurtirional facts :wow:

Wasn't JoJos body fake though? I couldve sworn she had fake t*ts or some type of BBL.... and if she did she's disqualified from "looking better" than samantha

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
Samantha is bad asf :noah:

I'm in a wrestling group chat on Twitter, and 1 of the guys in the chat was classmates with her in high school. He said she was always a big wrestling fan, and they used to debate all the time about who's the GOAT (Austin is his GOAT, HBK is hers). She's always had a super cool personality.

And I feel that need to let him know all the time that he fukked up by not bagging her back then :ufdup:

And he always says "in my defense, she didn't look like that back then :hubie:" :bryan:

Yea your friend messed up though I get what he meant she definitely grew into her looks now.