New WWE Ring Announcer Samantha Irvin (Johnson)

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ezgif-2-36c9577cb5.gif
giphy.gif

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Funny thing is Rick O’Shea could pass as that baby girl’s father in public :wow:

Honestly her and Samantha look like a perfect couple. He needs to stop running with these cinderblock chin and flippy dippy hoes and lock this shyt down. I know they’re engaged, Bro get that shyt over with

Damn she’s beautiful :banderas:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
She's still great.. but shorty might lowkey get exposed with the draft... Gunther shyt was her bread and butter... and I noticed the weeks leading up to the draft some of her intros seemed a bit dry... I think it'll take her some time to develop a style for all the new talent on SD. At least she still has the bloodline... im sure she'll deveo some dope shyt for Bianca, street profits, AJ Styles, etc.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
She's still great.. but shorty might lowkey get exposed with the draft... Gunther shyt was her bread and butter... and I noticed the weeks leading up to the draft some of her intros seemed a bit dry... I think it'll take her some time to develop a style for all the new talent on SD. At least she still has the bloodline... im sure she'll deveo some dope shyt for Bianca, street profits, AJ Styles, etc.
She's no longer on Smackdown, she's on Raw now.
:mjcry:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

She's on raw now too