New World MMO from Amazon Games

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Speaking of backlog, just got the notification to pre-download this prior to tomorrow's launch.

I forgot I even bought this. I might actually make use of the steam console I grabbed on sale years ago for this - I've never opened the box.

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I’ll be on this heavy at least for a month. Spent about 40+ hours between both betas. Pretty decent game but it might dry up once you hit level cap.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Ya it's not bad I put a pause on everything to play this, only lvl 12 but having fun

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
As someone who has just been watching others play it but I’ve played almost every MMO under the Sun this game looks like it does nothing new but does nothing really bad either. My armchair take is that it won’t really be played much a year from now, at least not to this degree. MMO’s are almost always fun at the beginning and a lot of it is being driven by huge twitch streamers playing. There are just no MMO’s out there except WoW & final fantasy, blizzard and WoW is in shambles and thus people are thirsty for something new in the genre. I admit I could be completely wrong but I’ve played so many MMO’s that have come and gone over the years.

ridge

Daps
As someone who has just been watching others play it but I’ve played almost every MMO under the Sun this game looks like it does nothing new but does nothing really bad either. My armchair take is that it won’t really be played much a year from now, at least not to this degree. MMO’s are almost always fun at the beginning and a lot of it is being driven by huge twitch streamers playing. There are just no MMO’s out there except WoW & final fantasy, blizzard and WoW is in shambles and thus people are thirsty for something new in the genre. I admit I could be completely wrong but I’ve played so many MMO’s that have come and gone over the years.
the wars, territories and pvp alone make it diff and thats coming from a guy whos played wow from beta to cata

great game so far. not perfect but has potential to have legs for much longer than a year

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
the wars, territories and pvp alone make it diff and thats coming from a guy whos played wow from beta to cata

great game so far. not perfect but has potential to have legs for much longer than a year
The PvP Was the only thing that kinda intrigued me. I will def be keeping an eye on things, but I’ve seen this story so many times before, though very few with the resources of Amazon

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can't get past the stupid ass 1990 run. Why the fukk their legs move so fast and have absolutely no contact with geomotry of the ground? Treadmill running the whole time urks me