new weekly Tommy Sotomayor vs. Captain Tazaryach show

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I have been watching these. I’m actually watching the most recent one now while I’m working.

Very good debate/convo. They are dropping jewels. When Tommy is not in troll mode or being over emotional and yelling he can talk some real shyt

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
I have been watching these. I’m actually watching the most recent one now while I’m working.

Very good debate/convo. They are dropping jewels. When Tommy is not in troll mode or being over emotional and yelling he can talk some real shyt

yeah I'm realizing this. he seems to feed off who he's interacting with and he's dialogueing with a real one now

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
@cic
yeah I'm realizing this. he seems to feed off who he's interacting with and he's dialogueing with a real one now
Even in his 1st debate with Captain. Tommy at a couple of different points started ranting and over talking and his volume was getting louder and louder

Instead of matching his energy Captain kept his cool and the tone dropped. Sometimes Tommy had a helluva point but he would start yelling the point. Usually when that happens the other person he is debating will cry foul but Tommy who somehow has the loudest mic in existence will just drown them out because technically he is right.

But it’s not really productive for a real convo. Yeah you’re right but you acted like a bish. His convos here are more palatable and they actually agree more than they disagree