New unedited interview with Biden videotaped by ProPublica just a couple days before the debate

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
A pedophile, rapist, and actual wannabe dictatorship

Vs

An old man with dementia that loves killing Arabic speakers and beating young people

America yall :francis:

Go out and vote(for anyone other than Republicans)
you really just made up some dumb shyt to claim #BothSides. you could've just mentioned Palestine dummy

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A pedophile, rapist, and actual wannabe dictatorship who want to kill Arabic speakers and beat young people

Vs

An old man with dementia that loves killing Arabic speakers and beating young people

America yall :francis:

Go out and vote(for anyone other than Republicans)
:russ:to be fair to Biden that is also something that trump can get behind:demonic:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
People saying he should step down but for who?

Newsom...once they start running those Cali communists, radical leftists ads with video of all them robberies...he's done (those stick to him way better than they do Joe)

Whitmer....she'll run into the same problems Hillary, Kamala, & Haley did especially against Trump.

And no other dem has built up a big enough national presence...Dema haven't replaced Obama and right now it's showing in the worst way.

They should have prepping the next up after Obama and told RBG to get her ass out her seat and we wouldn't have this problem

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
:russ:to be fair to Biden that is also something that trump can get behind:demonic:
I don't think Trump likes torturing them like Biden does. He sees footage of children and adults horrifically dismembered by American made munitions and thinks

"Serves em right! :smugbiden: "

Donald Trump would just tell Netanyahu to carpet bomb the area and then announce lucrative American construction contracts to go in there and develop expensive real estate in the region. He wouldn't drag this shyt and trot out his tokens to look stupid in front of the world as they excuse our hand in blatantly obvious genocide like Biden is doing.

The choice for Palestinians is either die with your family and all your neighbors in one day or watch as each person you know continues to be killed in ways more horrifying and undignified by the last and then if you're lucky your own death will be instant and painless.

I'm not going to tell people what to care about or how to vote other than to say that Donald Trump and project 2025 is the worst case scenario and you have a duty as someone who doesn't want to live under a blatant dictatorship to prevent that from happening. Vote Democrat, vote green, vote independent, I don't care just don't stay home and don't vote republican. It's really that simple.

concise

Veteran
Daps
This election done drove people bat shyt crazy :russ:

People are so on edge with everything (cost of living, war, legal issues) that if you don't come out with excess praise, you're a Trump supporter now. It's ridiculous.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You all are flying right into the Third Reich storm :ufdup:

Where were all the demands for Trump to release transcripts of conversations with World Leaders that we know were corrupt, including the Zelensky call that got him impeached?? :childplease:

How about the transcript of his private meeting with Putin where he sold off the US to Russia..:stopitslime:
Where were the demands for Trump to release the transcript of his Cognitive Test where he brags about remembering 5 words?? :bryan:

Or the transcripts detailing how they fukked up Covid as a Family..:sas1:

At some point you give people what they want, and thats Trumpism. Hope it works out for some of you.. :yeshrug:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I only watched a few minutes of the interview, seemed clear he was engaged and ready. My issue is that he had over a week to prepare (and rest) for the debate at Camp David and none of that mattered because it was a late night debate, and clearly he couldn't handle it. Pointing out that he's fine at 3PM is irrelevant going forward because nothing of public consequence happens at 3PM. I'm sure he's engaged and does well during his daily duties as president, by all accounts he's sharp in meetings but again...it doesn't matter if he can't do anything beyond those times.

We're nearly 4 years into a presidency with a president who doesn't regularly communicate a message, or combat republican messages. One reason republicans hate Obama is because of how much time he spent mocking and belittling their "ideas" on a near daily basis as president. That shyt keeps people informed and keeps your side engaged. Biden is not capable of doing that. We should have a candidate/president out here talking about Project 2025, abortion, Putin, Supreme Court corruption, etc.

There are SO many things to hammer Trump on, Biden's refusal and/or inability to do so is frustrating :snoop:

I feel like a Dem with the actual balls to criticize Trump and his agenda would win easily