New study claims PlayStation subconsciously feminizes male gamers

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Reuters

A recent report published in the wall street journal on a 15 year study of the affects of video gaming on males between the ages of 14-34 have founded odd results. It appears that video gaming can be linked to feminized behavior in a certain demographic of males. At first you would think it's just a coincidence, but as one dives deeper the studies showcase how a disproportionate number of the males linked to feminized behavior (89%) are linked to the Sony PlayStation"
When I seen this I instantly went :russ:

But then I thought about this place, I thought about all the hoe shyt that goes on here daily and I decided to see if it's true. So I went to the source and we'll this is what I found....

I just realized you can dance at the arena bar with rivet. :mjgrin:
THESE nikkaZ SLOW DANCING WITH RIVETS N shyt? THE fukk GOING ON HERE COLI? :ohhh:

Will play a bit more tonight. I’m right at the part where you switch.
This nikka be switching n shyt :scust:
Flying around on the dinosaur collecting zurpstones is fun
My lady calls my dikk the dinosaur so by default this post comes off as suspect to me :hubie:

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
I believe it 100%
Female characters in my damn shooting games:stopitslime:

People choosing to play wit female characters over male characters and buying the cosmetics for them to look at there body :hubie:
Sex sells but I think they had a bigger agenda there

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Xbots are making up fake studies now, I guess they do have a lot of time in their hands :mjlol: