⚠️ NEW RULE ⚠️ (effective IMMEDIATELY) 5/7/2024

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
if you make a BBW thread, you MUST @ me. It is the absolute ONLY exception regarding the name :usure: .
You'll get a rep, an immediately paused love dap or a like dap depending on the content, and a 5-star rating :salute:
oppositely, If i find yall out here slippin in these streets making these BBW threads without @'ing me, yall may be subjected to a neg, an angry dap, or a 1-star rating....possibly all at the same time :birdman:

Sorry, i don't make the rules, i just follow em :manny:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
if you make a BBW thread, you MUST @ me. It is the absolute ONLY exception regarding the name :usure: .
You'll get a rep, an immediately paused love dap or a like dap depending on the content, and a 5-star rating :salute:
oppositely, If i find yall out here slippin in these streets making these BBW threads without @'ing me, yall may be subjected to a neg, an angry dap, or a 1-star rating....possibly all at the same time :birdman:

Sorry, i don't make the rules, i just follow em :manny:

I already @ed ya

Post in thread 'Vietnamese Woman Treated Like a Sideshow for Having Very Large Posterior' https://www.thecoli.com/threads/vie...ng-very-large-posterior.1031661/post-52614336

:comeon: