New Orleans among the highest murder rate in the world

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
All these national guards and crime expert coming in to fix the cities murder rate and they always end up among the highest

62b2cdec-fea6-30d5.jpg

http://www.emergencypreparednessdepot.net/v/THE-WORLD-ACCORDING-TO-MURDER/

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
My brother from another mother lives there. I be worried about his ass cuz he got a short ass temper, plus he bang.

:snoop:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Sorry if it seems like im venting but.......

Was thinking about this the other day. man it seems we have developed a high disregard for another human being and that we have become so detached/desensitize . Mayor Mitch Landrieu is more concern with trying to make New Orleans Hollywood south (lets us not forget how googly-eyed this weak ass mayor he was when the Rock came down here worser then some dikk-whipped females). Ronal Serpas is no different (weak and incompetent) he basically the equivalent of a dog with his tails between his legs . Yet The crime rate is constantly skyrocketing in N.O. and all over Louisiana. I could mention the 6 year old girl in Marrero that got a smiley face and got thrown in a dumpster (Reader's note: a smiley face is when you get a Buck 50 with a razor...ear to ear) or the young lady that was gun down recently . New Orleans is painted as a tourist attraction known for Mardi Gras and women with big cornbread-fed asses and Bourbon Street.

we living in a society, where many of us have forgotten how to care for another person outside of ourselves, forgotten how to love.....and the morale fiber is low. Sad thing is with the aforementioned when we do tell someone "i care", "i got your back" or even asking about the person well-being...."how are you?" it seems arbitrary because some of us are off the mark.

i remember some fool took the notion in a thread to say something like.....

"People get killed everyday b"

This is true but does that justify a innocent 6 year old girl getting her throat slit?

Nah it doesnt....I think many of us have forgotten how precious the nature life is.

Last edited:

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
chart looks i want to say 10 years too old. the highest murder rate in the world right now by a landslide is el salvador and honduras bc of ms13 and the rest of the top 10-20 is africa, jamaica... india and china are not top 5. i havent checked this year but NO doesnt have the highest muder rate in usa right now either. subliminal brag thread to brag about murder rate in your city and your link doesnt even work so invisible neg rep also