New Music: C-Murder Feat. Boosie Badazz & Snoop Dogg “Hard 2 Be Black”

Daps

While 2014 has welcomed the return of Lil Boosie (aka Boosie Badazz), C-Murder remains incarcerated as he serves a life sentence for the 2002 murder of a 16-year-old fan. Still, that hasn’t stopped him from releasing music — and linking up with Boosie — from behind bars. Joined by Snoop Dogg, the Louisiana natives illustrate the everyday struggles of a black man in America on this painful, powerful song. Snoop and Boosie’s verses sound pretty old, but their words remain as relevant as ever given recent events.

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
Look, no hate here, I just have to keep it real... I'm not feeling how they included the quote "They judge us by the color of our skin and not the content of our character," before going "some of the realest shyt I ever heard." Nah. That has no place in this C-Murder song. Even if you're a hardcore fan, you gotta agree, right?

shyt, especially if you're a fan, because C-Murder would fukking murder your ass just as well. You're not special to him.

When you're literally (and correctly) judged for the content of your character, that quote no longer applies to you. You can't complain about that no more. It's offensive to even be on that "I'm oppressed" tip when you're personally guilty of tarnishing your own image. That quote is for those of us who are unfairly judged, not for you.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh:

Nice song. Even though the stuff their saying is contradictory to their actions, the message is applicable

Daps
Look, no hate here, I just have to keep it real... I'm not feeling how they included the quote "They judge us by the color of our skin and not the content of our character," before going "some of the realest shyt I ever heard." Nah. That has no place in this C-Murder song. Even if you're a hardcore fan, you gotta agree, right?

shyt, especially if you're a fan, because C-Murder would fukking murder your ass just as well. You're not special to him.

When you're literally (and correctly) judged for the content of your character, that quote no longer applies to you. You can't complain about that no more. It's offensive to even be on that "I'm oppressed" tip when you're personally guilty of tarnishing your own image. That quote is for those of us who are unfairly judged, not for you.

guess C is still somehow acting like he's jailed for a crime he didnt commit.

I think he shouldve been tossed off this track TBH. Its a good song but him being on it is def not a good look

Daps
No love for Boosie and Snoop Dogg?

tumblr_nbvoz1Kl6I1qfyweno2_500.gif