NEW MODERN BATTLEFIELD!!!: PC | PS5 | XBOX | We Back...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Destruction is something that needs to be done correctly and not just for the sake of it otherwise you get stuff like BC2 or Portal where entire flags are completely leveled to the ground and they're impossible to capture without cover.
The man said he can't wait to show what they got

Dense 64 player maps. They really curating the environments it seems.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Played every single bf and still can’t fly a plane or heli :mjlol:
Bruh :mjlol: There was a time between 3 and 4 that I couldnt be trusted with flying vehicles. I was crashing them shyts like I was getting paid to do it :russ: bf5 I learned but I never got good at dogfights. I started learning how to maneuver to crash my plane into theirs :russ:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Bruh :mjlol: There was a time between 3 and 4 that I couldnt be trusted with flying vehicles. I was crashing them shyts like I was getting paid to do it :russ: bf5 I learned but I never got good at dogfights. I started learning how to maneuver to crash my plane into theirs :russ:

you too???!??! :mjlol:

Put me in a jeep and I’m sending dudes to see a Biggie/Pac concert :birdman:

Put me in a heli and I’ll be the one enjoying the show :sadcam:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Bad company 2, bf3 and 4 :wow: what a time :mjcry:

Played every single bf and still can’t fly a plane or heli :mjlol:

Helicopters/jets are easy as shyt to fly though. Dog fighting is the hard part which is why I barely touched them in 4.

I think this next Battlefield all going all in on Helicopters, I'm tryna terrorize the battlefield.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yea I don’t trust DICE anymore. As someone that’s bought every single one of these at launch since BC2, I may have to hold off :francis:
This isn't the dice we knew. This is respawn.

Its Respawn.

Titanfall level. They have a solid track record for this type of game.

Last edited: