NEW MODERN BATTLEFIELD!!!: PC | PS5 | XBOX | We Back...

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjpls:The GOAT Battlefield was 3. fukk what ya heard. Also, shame they dumped 5 cause by the end, it was a magnificent game.

I will probably buy this day-1 considering I am upgrading my computer this fall (Damn 7800x3ds just went out of stock). This can be one of those games to make it feel worth it in the future.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:mjpls:The GOAT Battlefield was 3. fukk what ya heard. Also, shame they dumped 5 cause by the end, it was a magnificent game.

I will probably buy this day-1 considering I am upgrading my computer this fall (Damn 7800x3ds just went out of stock). This can be one of those games to make it feel worth it in the future.
If the weapon sound and destruction is ass it's going to be a dud.

But it's inspired by 3 and 4 so classic incoming

Last edited:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I won’t fall into the hype, I do trust Vince will steer the ship tho
Ape
:salute::salute:

BF 3 was definitely Goat sure 4 had more guns...but 3's gunplay was like an actual gun fight.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

Bad company 2, bf3 and 4 :wow: what a time :mjcry:

Played every single bf and still can’t fly a plane or heli :mjlol: