New Model S can play Cyberpunk!

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
The PS5 can play Cyberpunk, there is no PS5 Cyberpunk. It runs the PS4 Pro version at locked 60fps. fukk is u talkin bout fam? Why u in here flat out lying?
Shut up Negro. Cyberpunk bricked countless PS5s last month. So much so it was taken off the PlayStation store.

why the fukk are you acting as if I’m lying you dunce?

just accept your beloved PS5 is less capable of playing next gen games than an EV. You lost nikka, deal with it.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Shut up Negro. Cyberpunk bricked countless PS5s last month. So much so it was taken off the PlayStation store.

why the fukk are you acting as if I’m lying you dunce?

just accept your beloved PS5 is less capable of playing next gen games than an EV. You lost nikka, deal with it.
Are u fukking stupid? It was bricking PS4s nikka. NOT PS5. If u had it on PS5 u was fine but it runs at 1080p at 60fps with lower assets than the One X version. Which is why the Series X runs fine because it’s running the One X version which is better than the PS4 Pro version. U being a whole dikkhead right now. Lying Ya fukkin ass off and nikka I could run this shyt on my PC Ultrawide maxed out way over 60fps so I could give a fukk about what these consoles do. But don’t come in here lying n shyt nikka. First u tried to say the car hits almost 10 TF which makes it way more powerful than a PS5. Then I came in and hit u wit facts and now u saying some ol lying ass bullshyt. U a grown Man U better than this shyt fam.