New MMORPG "Project TL" AKA Eternal Lineage No Acura

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

:damn: Here we go NAAAOW!

Developing NCSOFT Publishing NCSOFT
Genre MMORPG Platform PC
Feature
Lineage Eternal is a hack-and-slash based game and is the third installment of the Lineage series. The story takes place 70 years after the inception and revolves around a battle between descendants of Deporoju and Kenrauhel.
Players are provided with various heroes called Eternals, each equipped with unique characteristics. Each hero can be utilized in different situations requiring players to assess each and every scenario. A dynamic dungeon opening up an array of battle patterns along with an encouraging mission system delivers players with endless sequences of new experiences.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
visually probably the best looking RPG ive seen from a trailer

but looks more like Diablo 3 action RPG than a MMO to me

and the biggest issue with MMOs currently is how accessible they are to the public - what makes games like LEague of Legends, DOTA, Counter Strike, WoW so popular is that anyones computer can play them for the most part.

This looks like itll require a good computer to run decently (like Star Wars, Age of Conan, Elder Scrolls of Online which all had initial amazing 1st month sales but once people bought the game and their computers were getting put in a choke hold in high population areas like towns most people quit)

looks great though, but looks to be more of a action RPG than MMO.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
visually probably the best looking RPG ive seen from a trailer

but looks more like Diablo 3 action RPG than a MMO to me

and the biggest issue with MMOs currently is how accessible they are to the public - what makes games like LEague of Legends, DOTA, Counter Strike, WoW so popular is that anyones computer can play them for the most part.

This looks like itll require a good computer to run decently (like Star Wars, Age of Conan, Elder Scrolls of Online which all had initial amazing 1st month sales but once people bought the game and their computers were getting put in a choke hold in high population areas like towns most people quit)

looks great though, but looks to be more of a action RPG than MMO.
M
I think uve forgotten the definition of an mmo

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
never liked any of the NCSoft MMO's, and this looks more like a dungeon crawling diablo 3 type game than an MMO. I'm convinced blizzard is the only company who can make a competent MMO

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
never liked any of the NCSoft MMO's, and this looks more like a dungeon crawling diablo 3 type game than an MMO.

MMO

A massively multiplayer online game is an online game which is capable of supporting large numbers of players, typically from hundreds to thousands, simultaneously in the same instance. Wikipedia

:dwillhuh:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
M
I think uve forgotten the definition of an mmo

I think you dont even know what a MMO is... the shyt only showed 2 players playing together at once. Thats not a MMO

MMO

A massively multiplayer online game is an online game which is capable of supporting large numbers of players, typically from hundreds to thousands, simultaneously in the same instance. Wikipedia

:dwillhuh:

and what did you describe here in this post, did you see in that trailer??? Are you confusing monsters/AI for players in that trailer? They only showed solo play and duo play in that trailer

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I think you dont even know what a MMO is... the shyt only showed 2 players playing together at once. Thats not a MMO

and what did you describe here in this post, did you see in that trailer??? Are you confusing monsters/AI for players in that trailer? They only showed solo play and duo play in that trailer
Those werent AI doing those special attacks during the seige.