New Marvel animated film: Marvel Rising: Secret Warriors

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Check out the previous adventures of the Secret Warriors team in Marvel Rising: Initiation, starring Dove Cameron as Ghost-Spider — WATCH NOW: https://youtu.be/EWh9JyUded8

In Marvel Rising: Secret Warriors, powered teens Ms. Marvel, Squirrel Girl, Quake, Patriot, America Chavez, and Inferno join forces as an unlikely, but formidable crew of aspiring heroes. When a threat no one could have expected bears down on the Marvel Universe, this ragtag, untrained band of teens have no choice but to rise together and prove to the world that sometimes the difference between a “hero” and “misfit” is just in the name.

► Subscribe to MarvelHQ for more Marvel Rising! — https://www.youtube.com/marvelhq

Marvel Rising: Secret Warriors will be available only on Disney Channel and Disney XD: Sunday, September 30, 2018 at 10:00p

@MartyMcFly Is there any chance of this show being any good?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I don’t know man. It’s not for you:russ: it’s speficially for little kids. Everything I’ve heard about this show has told me it’s not aimed at adults. So why would you waste your time just so you can bytch about it? Let the kiddies have their shyt

Everyone on this site has to learn that not everything is for you and that shyt is okay. The world doesn’t revolve around us so it’s cool if someone makes something for women or for kids or teens and you just can’t partake.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I saw it had leaked the other day and gave it a shot. It's actually OK.:ehh:

It's super earnest, and makes a concerted effort to tick the diversity box - but it feels closer to the 'Earth's Mightiest Heroes' series than it does to the new one. They definitely picked characters for it that a younger audience will like. I doubt they'll follow any specific storyline from a book. Chloe Bennett does the voice acting for Quake too - so I guess it's in the same continuity as Agents Of Shield :manny:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

@MartyMcFly Is there any chance of this show being any good?

I don’t know man. It’s not for you:russ: it’s speficially for little kids. Everything I’ve heard about this show has told me it’s not aimed at adults. So why would you waste your time just so you can bytch about it? Let the kiddies have their shyt

Everyone on this site has to learn that not everything is for you and that shyt is okay. The world doesn’t revolve around us so it’s cool if someone makes something for women or for kids or teens and you just can’t partake.
:francis: I asked brehs about this on another forum & they brought up good points that everyone (including me) just has to accept:

1. DC's animated content is better than Marvel's animated content because DC tries to appeal to comicbook fans in general no matter the age, while Marvel's animated content since Disney bought them is marketed for kids. I know @MartyMcFly says this all the time, but I got hit with a cold reality check seeing other folks outside this forum say the same thing.

2. WB Animation just knows WTF they're doing when it comes to producing this content. They even know how to get inclusion & diversity right without making it look so obvious that they are trying to check SJW boxes off a list like Disney/Marvel is doing with this show.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:francis: I asked brehs about this on another forum & they brought up good points that everyone (including me) just has to accept:

1. DC's animated content is better than Marvel's animated content because DC tries to appeal to comicbook fans in general no matter the age, while Marvel's animated content since Disney bought them is marketed for kids. I know @MartyMcFly says this all the time, but I got hit with a cold reality check seeing other folks outside this forum say the same thing.

2. WB Animation just knows WTF they're doing when it comes to producing this content. They even know how to get inclusion & diversity right without making it look so obvious that they are trying to check SJW boxes off a list like Disney/Marvel is doing with this show.

And that’s their choice. That’s the point. Dc can make their animation for all ages. It can hit you on different levels. Marvel is in a different business now. So you either accept that shyt or don’t. You can always not watch it, which is what I do. The more you watch just to bytch, the more you become a stereotype and keep making money for them in spite of themselves.

Joey Q said it years ago; they’re making their cartoons with kids in mind first. Lol what more proof do you need? The shyt isn’t for us man. If we get some enjoyment out of it cool but when the damn COO tells you straight up what the aim is, it’s your fault for not listening to him and then being mad about it.

At what point do we become person in a bad relationship with someone who told us they ain’t shyt but we keep holding on hoping they change? If they say what they are then it’s on you if you go through with it.

You want some marvel stuff for your age? Netflix has a few shows, the movies provide that, and there’s nothing stopping you from reading a comic book