Reppin
The Deep State
New in-ear AirPods with noise cancellation found in iOS 13.2 beta
Guilherme Rambo

- Oct. 2nd 2019 11:23 am PT

@_inside

b298.png

41 Comments
Rumors about new Apple AirPods with noise cancellation aren’t exactly new, dating back a couple of years. But now a glyph found in iOS 13.2 reveals what the new AirPods with noise cancellation will look like.

They remind me of Apple’s old in-ear headphones, but wireless, similar to how the AirPods look like EarPods without the wires. The icon is found in a component of the system related to accessibility settings, suggesting that these will work as hearing aids, similar to what can be done with the current AirPods.

Other references found in the OS suggest the new AirPods will have different listening modes, with or without noise canceling, which is being called “focus mode” in the system. The new AirPods have the model code B298.

It’s possible the new AirPods with noise cancellation will be announced later this month, when Apple is expected to have another special event.

As it happens, the upcoming AirPods look very similar to images shared on SlashLeaks last month of what was called an AirPods 3 prototype.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Been waiting on these. Gonna cop either these or the beats pro wireless head phones. The mic on my current air pods is going out :sadcam:

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Copping

Used my sons AirPods for a while and while they were dope and didn’t fall out like I thought they would

They were quite as fukk and I couldn’t properly ignore my family with them

Super convenient though

I be walking around with my big ass studio headphones