New Haven, CT has a real life Black super hero

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
"I just wanna return America to the way it was supposed to be" :mjpls:
nikkas snitching to law enforcement and cooperating with cops :russ:

"he reminded me of myself when I was a cop. I had this fearless approach to society, and it was I'm here to restore society and I don't care who you are" :mjpls:
I wonder what kind of people he's talking about :jbhmm:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
"he decides to take the law into his own hands as a citizen vigilante":mjpls:
giphy.gif

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
Not completely sure how to feel about this, but he’s not really snitching tho (well i guess he says eventually he will for repeat offenders). he’s sort of warning mfers that they breaking the law before a cop catches em.

i can actually see this as doing some good especially for brehs in cities with cops that fukk with them

i’de rather get pulled over by him than a cop
:yeshrug:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
"I just wanna return America to the way it was supposed to be" :mjpls:
nikkas snitching to law enforcement and cooperating with cops :russ:

"he reminded me of myself when I was a cop. I had this fearless approach to society, and it was I'm here to restore society and I don't care who you are" :mjpls:
I wonder what kind of people he's talking about :jbhmm:

Some heros don't wear capes :mjlol:

CcgZBMJUYAErFh_.jpg:large

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Not completely sure how to feel about this, but he’s not really snitching tho (well i guess he says eventually he will for repeat offenders). he’s sort of warning mfers that they breaking the law before a cop catches em.

i can actually see this as doing some good especially for brehs in cities with cops that fukk with them

breh he actually said he goes to the cops to tell on people :dwillhuh:

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
breh he actually said he goes to the cops to tell on people :dwillhuh:
i mean yea, part of it is snitching, but he only tells cops about repeat offendors. but again i would rather be pulled over by him than a real cop.....if this leads to a nationwide movement of partial snitches i could potentially see that doing some overall good. he said his main purpose is to warn people before cops show up.....and if he’s in good graces with local law enforcement and he happens to be black, this could ease tensions in communities between cops & black people.

maybe i’m reaching. :patrice:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Get pulled over by a c00n citizens arrest snitch in a dollar store 'superhero' outfit that has no legal authority to order you to do anything, brehs and brehettes. Think that a snitch won't snitch to the cops and has your best interests in mind, bc they never have selfish intent.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
i mean yea, part of it is snitching, but he only tells cops about repeat offendors. but again i would rather be pulled over by him than a real cop.....if this leads to a nationwide movement of partial snitches i could potentially see that doing some overall good. he said his main purpose is to warn people before cops show up.....and if he’s in good graces with local law enforcement and he happens to be black, this could ease tensions in communities between cops & black people.

maybe i’m reaching. :patrice:

nah breh, this dude actually writing license plate numbers down and everything :francis:

it's already unnecessary to be out there on a regular basis acting like you're a cop and telling people what to do

this is the same kind of thinking that gets Black people killed, Zimmerman was on some neighborhood watch vigilante shyt when he killed Trayvon

Last edited: