New Gundam: Witch From Mercury

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

This new Gundam is restoring that war, political intrigue, & character drive story of the classics. If this is only the prologue, this whole show is about to be flames. :whew:

Mech designs seem weak to me but hopefully that only cause this isn’t the official series yet.

G Gundam still da best Gundam though:ufdup:

EDIT: Yea mechs look way better in the trailer for the actual show.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
This one will be interesting as it’s first female protagonist in the Gundam series so I’m looking to see how she adds her own thing. It’s also interesting because this takes place in a completely different timeline if I’m not mistaken.

In any case, I’m in:obama:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
This one will be interesting as it’s first female protagonist in the Gundam series so I’m looking to see how she adds her own thing. It’s also interesting because this takes place in a completely different timeline if I’m not mistaken.

In any case, I’m in:obama:

I stopped watching Gundam after Seed and Reconquista was just :trash:. But this one really restored the feeling.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Interested on getting into this just based on the name alone but god damn it after al these years I still can't get over how "clean" modern anime looks, can't really stand it.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Interested on getting into this just based on the name alone but god damn it after al these years I still can't get over how "clean" modern anime looks, can't really stand it.

It had a lot of potential but it gets wasted rushing to finish the story. That’s probably one of my biggest complaints with modern Gundam. Traditional animation cels really gave them that real look and attention to detail.

I've never watched a Gundam because I wouldn't know where to start.

Depends breh all Gundam shows operate on multiple timelines. if you want self contained stories you got Gundam Wing, Gundam Seed, Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans, and G Gundam (Best Gundam)

If you wanna binge for the next month then go with Universal Century. It has the OG Gundam and some of the best series (08th MS team).

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Future Century and by proxy G Gundam is the greatest Gundam series of all time. :birdman:
Hate it had to be a fellow Gundam brother but Negged.

iron-blooded-orphans-shoot.gif

Now let me dip before @42 Monks comes through talking about 08th MS.