New games you should check out but won't because you're a sheep

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This week the 3 games you should be playing but won't are..

AER - Memories of old looks somewhat like legend of Zelda OOT, but gameplay seems more puzzle based

The Mummy: Demastered looks like contra/metal slug. Possibly better. Don't sleep on this game sheep :ufdup:

The inner world: the last wind monk, if you liked the original the sequel you didn't know existed releases today.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Let us know how the first 15 minutes of each are before you go back to playing your other bargain bin games everyone beat and moved on from 7 years ago and your GWG freebie collection. :mjlol:
You do realize you're exposing yourself as nothing more than a dumbass sheep hive minded gamer that can't look at a title until someone more intelligent than you recommends it first :wow:

Speaking of sheep, I think I'll get back to Catherine today. Love is blind :smugbiden:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You do realize you're exposing yourself as nothing more than a dumbass sheep hive minded gamer that can't look at a title until someone more intelligent than you recommends it first :wow:

Speaking of sheep, I think I'll get back to Catherine today. Love is blind :smugbiden:
:laff:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This week the 3 games you should be playing but won't are..

AER - Memories of old looks somewhat like legend of Zelda OOT, but gameplay seems more puzzle based

The Mummy: Demastered looks like contra/metal slug. Possibly better. Don't sleep on this game sheep :ufdup:

The inner world: the last wind monk, if you liked the original the sequel you didn't know existed releases today.
What systems are these games released on?