New Filling the Lanes Podcast....Ep 56 - Pass Revoked ft Bomani, Rod and NV

MavRick

ATX to ATL with alacrity
Daps
After *another* hiatus, the crew is back. Ok..."crew" is stretching the term. Rick is back. But he knows people. And he knows that none of yall wanna listen to him for an hour and a half. So he calls in some favors and lines up Bomani Jones of ESPN/SBNation/The Evening Jones fame, Rodimus Prime (the hardest working man in podcasting and proprietor of The Black Guy Who Tips) and TKO from one of the best shows on the web (Hot Fiyastarters).

Oh...and we got some sponsorship, too. How's that work? Slack on the job for a couple of weeks and get folks to throw money at you? Props to TAP (Yimmy Conway (@TapThompson) on Twitter) for the look out.

Now stop reading this and go listen to the damn show.

LIISSSSEEENNNN!!!!

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
"Andrew Timberlake"

FMBZ048_SHERMAN_TANK_actual2.JPG

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Rick laughing at everything Bonerdi says tho? :skip:

I agree with what Bo said about the Magic tho...in terms of Dwight already showing what he is & is not worth in terms of being a superstar.

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
Don't agree with TKO on Russy. He's fine feeding the hot man. He's not fine watching KD and Harden be timid and overthinking things.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
:ohhh: wooorrrrd, Rick?

since i'm an instigator, i guess i can go ahead & assume that there's officially something going on with the FTL crew...judging by the title of this podcast, having Bomani (the enemy) on and all the little hints Rick threw throughout the show.

has Rick gone rogue?

story at 11...

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: wooorrrrd, Rick?

since i'm an instigator, i guess i can go ahead & assume that there's officially something going on with the FTL crew...judging by the title of this podcast, having Bomani (the enemy) on and all the little hints Rick threw throughout the show.

has Rick gone rogue?

story at 11...

you didnt know breh...
spark when they started though:huhldup: