No loading at all in this open world. :ahh:

X1 at launch :whew:

Gaming on X1:blessed:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Probably the only exclusive I'm getting at launch
I might get this over ryse, only game I know Im getting 100% is KI, but I wont have time to play more than one game (story) before Christmas break, and im skipping out on shooters until Titan fall

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I might get this over ryse, only game I know Im getting 100% is KI, but I wont have time to play more than one game (story) before Christmas break, and im skipping out on shooters until Titan fall

Ryse boutta be trash nikka.

Skipping out on shooters? Xbox won't even have any shooters until titanfall nikka :heh:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Ryse boutta be trash nikka.

Skipping out on shooters? Xbox won't even have any shooters until titanfall nikka :heh:
BF4 and Ghost Im not just talking exclusives, I dont want a game more because its exclusive, if witcher 3 was a launch game, I would get that and KI

Ryse probably will be, but I like those roman type games, I remember playing something on the OG xbox or ps2, cant remeber but most likely on xbox because mine was modded, and I had like 500 games saved on my HDD(I miss that:to: 64 emulator with supersmash bros on it), but the game wasn't that deep combat wise, but it was fun as hell. Plus, ryse gives me a 300 vibe with the slow downs, I think its going to be fun, even tho when I played it was just ok, but I think it had to do with playing the same stage as what they showed at E3, and it was like i was just repeating it, but with a lot less cool shyt happening I couldnt trigger that many of those executions, and now after watching the latest vid, they were talking about mastery and i was :ohhh:I was playing wrong, an it looks like they took the ex button prompt away and switched it to the color of the button which imo helps the flow(illusion) of things :yeshrug:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
BF4 and Ghost Im not just talking exclusives, I dont want a game more because its exclusive...
You have to excuse him, he's a 3cept so they have to lie to themselves about how fantastic every exclusive game is :heh:

The hype for LAIR was so epic, that it made the entire industry take notice :whew:
8:10 still experiencing texture pop-ins :snoop:
8:44 still experiencing :uFURIOUS: pop-ins :umad:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
yeah I'm kinda in the same boat - don't care for Ryse though - it was either Ghosts and KI or just KI and wait for TitanFall. Kinda wanna see what COD on dedicated servers is gonna be like though :patrice:

DR3 is lookin dope but its an open world fukkery game, and GTA V is right around the corner. Probably wll still be playing it in November and don't really like playing 2 games in one particular genre at once.