New 50 cent Cant Help Myself

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not gonna lie ... 50 was my nygga but to be fair to him .. I haven't given his music a fair chance in a long while. I just believe his run is over .. ppl don't wanna hear from him.

He could drop a marginal hit song and ppl wont listen.

He has to either go pop where white ppl dont care about the artist only how catchy the song is ... or drop an undeniably hot song such as a "i get money" to even get attention

SMh @ him believing drama could bring him back 2 the streets

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Song is dope, but man, when is this nikka 50 gonna drop a single for his next album, its gonna drop in a few weeks.

Power of the Dollar album had more buzz than the upcoming album 50 boubt to drop. :flabbynsick:

Jimmy Irvine is probably like :jawalrus::smugfavre::smugdraper: at the fact that nobody is checking for 50's new album, dude is probably still salty 50 dissed him on a mixtape a while back.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not gonna lie ... 50 was my nygga but to be fair to him .. I haven't given his music a fair chance in a long while. I just believe his run is over .. ppl don't wanna hear from him.

He could drop a marginal hit song and ppl wont listen.

bout to be double platinum on DatPiff. who are these "people" you speak of? of course he's hated by a lot of people, mostly nerds who think they keepin it real by hating him because he's rich and talks sh!t (and bullied their favorite rappers), but he's still 50 Cent, he'll do moderately well off that alone for as long as he wants