new 35 minute Smash Bros presentation on 3/4

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Make a smash bros presentation longer than your nintendo direct (without the talking) to showcase a big titty fan service character

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I didn't know who this character was but it seems like she's done her job

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Make a smash bros presentation longer than your nintendo direct (without the talking) to showcase a big titty fan service character

They’re always this long they showcase their moveset, new stage, etc. I see Nintendo still got you in your feelings tho:sas1:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They really be milking smash bros dry.

What do you mean?

317.jpg

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
They really be milking smash bros dry.
I mean online aside. Everything done in Smash Ultimate has been phenomenal. Very few games have the attention to detail that Sakurai and his team have done with this game. Plus Smash at this point has everybody's attention when a new fighter is announced.

If this game even had decent online capabilities it is crazy to think the game would be an even bigger hit than it already currently is.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
I mean online aside. Everything done in Smash Ultimate has been phenomenal. Very few games have the attention to detail that Sakurai and his team have done with this game. Plus Smash at this point has everybody's attention when a new fighter is announced.

If this game even had decent online capabilities it is crazy to think the game would be an even bigger hit than it already currently is.
Nintendo’s entire online network has to be reworked from scratch. This peer to peer thing is not working

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Smash is the avengers of the gaming world, but on crack.

They've merged worlds, companies and the attention to detail is insane they treat characters of other companies with more love and attention then the companies themselves.

People want they're favorite character in ash because they know how authentic they are with there passion for them.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ironically enough there isn't a single 1st party playstation representative in smash.

No wonder Sony Stan's hate nintendo:mjlol:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

Put some respect on Pyra/Mythra name. Outside of 2b they are THE big titty waifu!!!! I wont tolerate any slander of my new main!

They getting the reaction they are cause NO ONE thought they were gonna make it. Everyone was of the mindset if Xenoblade got another rep it would 100% be Rex.

And honestly anything that brings more recognition to the xenoblade series is dope. 2 straight up classics with XBC and XBC2 (Never played XBX)