never get freaky with a girl in her project apartment

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
My homie fell head over heels in love with this girl in the projects. Well, last night, he went over there and they got freaky with honey and whipped cream.

He told me she licked honey and whipped creams off his dikk, and after they fukked, they fell asleep. When he woke up he was like "man, it was a family of roaches on my dikk and in my pubic hairs!"

I looked that nikka up and down like:usure:, then I looked at the pocket of his jacket and 3 roaches crawled to the lid of his jacket and jumped almost
simultaneously onto my floor:snoop:

Now, I just gotta pray none of them roaches are pregnant.

I remember the hood. I remember roaches. Ive actually sat there and watched a roach egg hatch.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When he woke up he was like "man, it was a family of roaches on my dikk and in my pubic hairs!"

I looked that nikka up and down like:usure:, then I looked at the pocket of his jacket and 3 roaches crawled to the lid of his jacket and jumped almost
simultaneously onto my floor:snoop:.
mj-laughing.gif

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something wrong we all have roaches, but roaches try to avoid human interaction even if they're attracted to food which means 1 thing: her place must have been so dirty that it is naturally thing for the roaches to do that in her apartment. :scusthov: