Neurodrinks

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
images

Has anyone ever heard of these shyts before? I got some just tonight, the neurobliss one, an when ur high it literally doubles your highness. shyt was ridiculous, it gave me the most relaxing and comfortable high ive ever had. My friends had the neurosonic shyt an they said they were hella focused an everything looked crisp as hell.

These shyts work like a charm fam. Best thing is they taste good as fukk. It tastes like sprite but better, like a classier version. Idk what the others tasted like i only tried neurobliss.

If yall dont know about this shyt try it if you see it, it might change your life. An if u get high do urself a favor an drink this shyt blazed, trust me youll love me for it

Edit: forgot to add i drank the neurobliss stuff an started driving and immediately ran a redlight cuz i didnt give enough fukks to wait, i realized 5 seconds after i did it that it was illegal, shyts real as hell

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I drink a bliss everyday because I'm too lazy to buy l-theanine from my local vitamin shop

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bought 1 of those at school to try out
that was probably 1 of the worst drink i ever spent my meal points on

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't know the sleep shyt had melatonin in it I thought it was just an orange drink. I drank it at 10 and had to work until 2am. I was sleepy as fukk

ROBEEZYKILLA

the coli soulja
Daps
Reppin
dallas,tx
:ohhh: i will get high today and drink a neurobliss and see if this is true, will post my results tonight

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
Real shyt
:leostare:

describe your high before and after you consumed said beverage. @silver
before it i was high as hell but i could think an i felt hella good, but when i drank that shyt it was like i was drunk, my body felt like straight jelly i couldnt even hold a steering wheel well cuz my muscles were weak, i cant describe how good it felt tho i kinda felt like i was on a mini acid trip cuz the weed was fukkin wit my mind and the drink made me feel hella trippy, shyt also made me retarded i couldnt remember the rules of the road. Dont drink that neurobliss while driving that shyt is no joke

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
Just had a neurobliss this afternoon and I'm feeling cheel as fukk. That sonic works too. It's like adderall in a bottle.