Netflix - Sweet Home. Anyone Watching This?

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Trailer looks pretty good, but I watched 10 minutes of it and it's mad slow so I stopped.

does it get any better?
Anyone know?

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Saw the preview on Netflix and it got me hooked.

Going through the first episode now.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Show kinda wack.

Effects look like early 2000s technology.

Intrigued nonetheless.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is so corny it's funny.. Some of the worst dubbing I've ever heard :mjlol: And the CGI got the infected moving about like Ray Harryhausen models

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It’s ok...

Reminds me of Gantz

Even though the monsters look like bad CGI i took it for what it’s worth

It’s better when it’s about the creatures but yall know Korean shows, they try too hard into getting emotional, kids or someone crying, some people are irrelevant, talk of suicide every 10 minutes, some shyt starts not adding up, etc.

If it stays on the idea of the monsters then its ok

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
It’s ok...

Reminds me of Gantz

Even though the monsters look like bad CGI i took it for what it’s worth

It’s better when it’s about the creatures but yall know Korean shows, they try too hard into getting emotional, kids or someone crying, some people are irrelevant, talk of suicide every 10 minutes, some shyt starts not adding up, etc.

If it stays on the idea of the monsters then its ok

:laff:

I'm watching a cop drama and I'm thinking if these compassionate crying ass folks were the majority of the police force here, America would be a utopia.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:laff:

I'm watching a cop drama and I'm thinking if these compassionate crying ass folks were the majority of the police force here, America would be a utopia.
I swear every korean show or movie got some lil kid or highschooler crying they ass off

Nothing wrong with crying its just every show is damn near a tearjerker... even a movie about some monsters

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I swear every korean show or movie got some lil kid or highschooler crying they ass off

Nothing wrong with crying its just every show is damn near a tearjerker... even a movie about some monsters

:russ: You're not alone. There's a few reddit topics out there that has folks looking for kdramas without or minimal on the melodrama.