Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I thought this was an interesting take on the rules of episode 6
its a very dumb take
ppl were getting killed as soon as they lost their tenth marble

the show isnt that deep or good lol. overhyped
I don't agree that that would work, but I don't think its a "dumb" take. Here's why:

Back in episode 2 the game masters honored the vote that the contestants took to leave the game. What that says is that, even thought the rules of the game are unfair, as far as we have seen the the one rule is is that the game runners will honor their signed contract. The audience has even seen that the Front Man will follow the rules to the letter of the law to kill any guard who let his face be exposed to a contestant.

So, following the rules down to the last detail are very important to them. If a contestant WERE to to use lawyer-like skills to find a loophole in the game rules as precisely stated, I think the Front Man would strictly follow the rules and allow it. He has his own sense of honor, even though he's a murderer.

But, unfortunately, I don't that that loophole would work in the marble game. Once you give up your marbles, they're no longer "your" marbles.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Guards will just ask who got the 10 marbles first :merchant:
i dont remember :yeshrug:

squidgametrivia.jpg

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished it yesterday

the main character and his flaws, the guy who came in second was right that he would give up the money to save that girls life so that’s why he had to finish her. The old man twist was awesome, he was by far my fav character since the tug of war. Back to the main character fuking up in the end and making his daughters priority secondary once again. I guess at least we’ll get a season 2, I really hate the main character

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Makes you wonder how these games can on without anybody in South Korea realizing they have massive amounts of missing people. Sk is a very small country
Bullshyt, South Korea, while small, is one of the most densely populated countries in the world. Almost 52 million people in that small ass country, you better believe alot of people can go missing. Especially fukk up dregs of society. :mjlol:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bullshyt, South Korea, while small, is one of the most densely populated countries in the world. Almost 52 million people in that small ass country, you better believe alot of people can go missing. Especially fukk up dregs of society. :mjlol:
Naw it would be noticeable, around 450 per year since the 90s

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Makes you wonder how these games can on without anybody in South Korea realizing they have massive amounts of missing people. Sk is a very small country

The VIPs mentioned that this year was South Korea's turn. We know that the Front Man was in the games in 2015, but for all we know that was the last time the games were held in Korea at all.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Naw it would be noticeable, around 450 per year since the 90s
Like 20,000 people a year go missing in Brazil :yeshrug:

personally I was entertained throughout the series and from episode 6-9 i was glued to my seat. Solid 8/10 but ill probably never revisit it.