Netflix snuck a new classic out: Squid Game

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I thought this was an interesting take on the rules of episode 6

I feel like the rules as stated allowed both people to come out alive. They said all you had to do to win was win your opponents ten marbles. It said nothing about having 20 marbles at the end. If you play the game and wager 5 marbles. Your opponent wins them. They set your 5 aside. Wager 5 of their own, you win those and set them aside. You then wager your last 5 marbles allowing them to win. They set aside your ten marbles then wager their last 5 marbles and let you win. You have both now just won your opponents 10 marbles. And by the rules as stated, win.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Binged this...

Damn, some of the deaths. They even had their brains leaking :merchant:

They were all a$$holes, no redeeming value....

Actually, the only character i felt sorry for was Ali. All he wanted was his back pay & to go back to his family. Unfortunately he was a sheep in a world full of wolves. His ending even summed up his character, dumb as a bag of rocks :ohhh:

The main character was an overall fukk up. A momma's boy & failed father....and son. Left his mom to die. If his daughter grows up to hate him, she has every right too. He had too many chances to make things right.

I didn't care about pickpocket chick, so that's that. And dude should've mentioned that money she took was for his daughter.

The cop actually died for nothing. He found out the truth about his brother and that's it. No backup coming to his rescue, the games are still being played

And yeah, :dame: you know what scene I'm talking about. That was like Miklo in 'Blood in, Blood out'

The old man reminds me of that saying..

“Beware of an old man in a profession where men usually die young."

So what's the plan? Kpop becomes the new 'old man'?

I think you indirectly summed up my problems with this show. There's a ton of subplots and directions the show starts to take that ultimately go nowhere.

It was overall good, but it fell short.

Code

Banned
Daps
Idk why people are confused about him going back, his flashback and actions throughout the whole season shows how much he cares about people

This is not the kind of person that could be happy chillin with his daughter knowing he let a new batch of people get killed

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Idk why people are confused about him going back, his flashback and actions throughout the whole season shows how much he cares about people

This is not the kind of person that could be happy chillin with his daughter knowing he let a new batch of people get killed

I don't think it's confusion so much as disappointment.

He's been trash the entire show so you're right, it's in character. :mjlol:

If they do a second season they should just do it from the perspective of the Front Man instead