Not perfect but I was entertained

Dummy shoulda did like Guile and went home and be a family man

Ppl watch dubs?.....subtitles aren't hard to keep up with folk:stopitslime:

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
It wasn't magical the man is ruthless selfish and deceptive. With many examples given all the way through the season until.he finally reveals himself.
ruthless selfish and deceptive to the soft targets that were left...I just saw that and thought damn you aint pull that with 101 you waited until he was gone to be all that ...in reality dude was actually puss

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
ruthless selfish and deceptive to the soft targets that were left...I just saw that and thought damn you aint pull that with 101 you waited until he was gone to be all that ...in reality dude was actually puss
Nah he wasn't he was calculated from the jump. Y'all be sleep. From ripping investors to gambling away his mother's shop in his business life.

Gets in there and plays dumb when he knows the game ahead of time and let's his team almost get wiped out. Then using the Pakistani guy.. all before he pushed the dude off the platform and stabbed the girl. He moved like a snake... Doesn't make him a p*ssy because he wasn't a loud tough guy. He didn't need to be. He used deception

International S.

Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
Nah he wasn't he was calculated from the jump. Y'all be sleep. From ripping investors to gambling away his mother's shop in his business life.

Gets in there and plays dumb when he knows the game ahead of time and let's his team almost get wiped out. Then using the Pakistani guy.. all before he pushed the dude off the platform and stabbed the girl. He moved like a snake... Doesn't make him a p*ssy because he wasn't a loud tough guy. He didn't need to be.

c'mon breh ...theres nothing calculated about gambling away your mothers shop
thats a bytch move, no honor in that
lets be real here I'd rather die a loyal man of respect than survive with p*ssy tactics
that shyt ultimately didn't work, this is why he took the cowards way out

right?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
c'mon breh ...theres nothing calculated about gambling away your mothers shop
thats a bytch move, no honor in that
lets be real here I'd rather die a loyal man of respect than survive with p*ssy tactics
that shyt ultimately didn't work, this is why he took the cowards way out

right?
Calculated was how he played the game. Devious and selfish was how he did his mother. I'm exemplifying that the guy was always ruthless. You miss every point.

the guy is cut throat and self serving. Using tactics other than brute strength is not bytch shyt or p*ssy. Not being a goon doesn't mean you p*ssy. It's the reason he was one of the last 2 participants.

He didn't take a cowards way out. Killing himself was probably the last and most honorable thing he did in his life. If was his atonement.

Your whole analysis is just you projecting your value system on the show. What does loyalty have to do with being hard or p*ssy? Not having honor doesn't make you p*ssy either. Just a bad person :heh:. The challenge was not to conduct honorable combat.. it was purely survival. :dead:

International S.

Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
Calculated was how he played the game. Devious and selfish was how he did his mother. I'm exemplifying that the guy was always ruthless. You miss every point.

the guy is cut throat and self serving. Using tactics other than brute strength is not bytch shyt or p*ssy. Not being a goon doesn't mean you p*ssy. It's the reason he was one of the last 2 participants.

He didn't take a cowards way out. Killing himself was probably the last and most honorable thing he did in his life. If was his atonement.

Your whole analysis is just you projecting your value system on the show. What does loyalty have to do with being hard or p*ssy? Not having honor doesn't make you p*ssy either. Just a bad person :heh:. The challenge was not to conduct honorable combat.. it was purely survival. :dead:

Devious, Ruthless, Selfish...ok I agree
I saw all that with how he did indian breh
but your looking a tad too deeply into my analysis
while attempting to argue semantics

the loyalty i'm speaking of is him being with a group and not getting busy when the lights went out

the p*ssy tactics i'm speaking of is killing an already wounded woman...for no reason
I didn't think he should have made it to the last game..he should have gotten stabbed tf up otw there

if you "feel" killing yourself could be considered atonement:hubie: more power to you

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Devious, Ruthless, Selfish...ok I agree
I saw all that with how he did indian breh
but your looking a tad too deeply into my analysis
while attempting to argue semantics

the loyalty i'm speaking of is him being with a group and not getting busy when the lights went out

the p*ssy tactics i'm speaking of is killing an already wounded woman...for no reason
I didn't think he should have made it to the last game..he should have gotten stabbed tf up otw there

if you "feel" killing yourself could be considered atonement:hubie: more power to you
he killed himself instead of living not because he was a coward, it was to help dude win and pay off his debts on his mother and take money home himself. Pretty sure he mentioned his mother...

i'm not saying i think it's honorable i'm saying why the scene is in the show and it's purpose was to convey an act of final redemption... in contrast you talking about your personal value system in relation to the show :dead:

he didn't kill the woman for no reason... he was literally cut throat to the finish. :dead:

saying you don't think he "should have made it" makes no sense. like you discount his ability to survive call him p*ssy then say he doesn't deserve to be at the finish line when he got there by playing the game. all because of your views on being brave, p*ssy, honorable etc. this game was not merited on anything but SURIVIVAL :what:

all your criticisms are about your morality and feelings not seeing the show and character removed of your personal biases. i'm not saying I like dude or even support his actions. Take yourself out of the equation and look at his character. He was a lot of foul shyt but that don't = being p*ssy.

your last sentence says everything. It's not about what I feel, it's about what they were conveying.

Last edited:

International S.

Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
he killed himself instead of living not because he was a coward, it was to help dude win and pay off his debts on his mother and take money home himself. Pretty sure he mentioned his mother...

i'm not saying i think it's honorable i'm saying why the scene is in the show and it's purpose was to convey an act of final redemption... in contrast you talking about your personal value system in relation to the show :dead:

he didn't kill the woman for no reason... he was literally cut throat to the finish. :dead:

saying you don't think he "should have made it" makes no sense. like you discount his ability to survive call him p*ssy then say he doesn't deserve to be at the finish line when he got there by playing the game. all because of your views on being brave, p*ssy, honorable etc. this game was not merited on anything but SURIVIVAL :what:

all your criticisms are about your morality and feelings not seeing the show and character removed of your personal biases. i'm not saying I like dude or even support his actions. Take yourself out of the equation and look at his character. He was a lot of foul shyt but that don't = being p*ssy.

your last sentence says everything. It's not about what I feel, it's about what they were conveying.

:jbhmm:... breh thanks you helped me to understand and know the differences

and knowing is half the battle

the end.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished episode 6. That little plot twist about the game was pretty dope. :whoo:
This dude Sang Woo is fukking ruthless, my God.:russ:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Breh, I've been telling folks about it in the netflix thread. Underrated as fukk.

giphy.gif

A shame because the fukkery is off the charts :dead:
:laff: him running down the street :laff:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Just watched the first episode of Alice in Borderland.

What a crock of shyt :laugh:

Does it get better? :thumbsdown:
I just finished watching it this morning. The characters aren't as good but the plot does pick up after the first few episodes. The show focuses more on the plot through the games. It does start slow though.