Netflix snuck a new classic out: Squid Game

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Hey Ali, c'mere for a second, got something we need you to do after all this loyal service.

ali-abdul-ali-squid-game.gif

:demonic:
:mjcry: his death fukked me up the most

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
the actress went from 400k followers to over 12 million in 2 weeks. :ehh:

Can't blame nikkas :whew::ohlawd::noah:

This might end up being show of the year for me if it wasn't for Curb crushing buildings in a couple of weeks.

It was hard to take those last few scenes serious with that fukking hair :bryan:

I hope he at least let his daughter know not to wait up :heh:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
shyt was cool I guess.

I'm guessing the Cop's part was just to vehicle to expose the inner workings of the whole thing. Although I feel like even if he wasn't a part of the show nothing would have changed. He was pretty inconsequential. Unless season 2 happens and somehow his evidence made it out and the Feds have been actually investigating for the past year.

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
The rules are simple. 456 players and each are worth 100 million won, which is South Korean currency that sums up for a total of 45.6 billion won. If you lose a game you get killed. If you win, you go to the next round. When someone gets eliminated, their 100 million gets added to the pot. Whoever is left standing at the end gets the whole pot.

Unless you meant the actual squid game and not the show and I wrote all that for nothing :dead:

haha my bad breh, yeah the actual squid game