Netflix snuck a new classic out: Squid Game

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still don’t understand the rules of Squid Game
:dahell:

Also, at the gas station this morning, there were 2 Asian tourists asking for directions. On my way out, a cacette had them stopped, asking them if they’ve watched Squid Game
:laff:

The rules are simple. 456 players and each are worth 100 million won, which is South Korean currency that sums up for a total of 45.6 billion won. If you lose a game you get killed. If you win, you go to the next round. When someone gets eliminated, their 100 million gets added to the pot. Whoever is left standing at the end gets the whole pot.

Unless you meant the actual squid game and not the show and I wrote all that for nothing :dead:

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
Binged it during the weekend. One of the better Netflix shows in a long time. I really enjoyed the characters from the good guys to the a$$holes lol. I enjoyed this one more than Alice in borderland because this one feels more grounded and the characters and their motives were more compelling.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Sang woo:pacspit:

LwMinH.gif

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Finished up the series. I enjoyed episodes 1-6, but the last three episodes or so lost steam to me. I'll watch a second season though.

I was rooting for the girl from North Korea. Hopefully they don't do what Money Heist does and bring in flashbacks since she was such a popular character.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
They wanted only 2 ppl going into the Squid Game.
Nah they would have come up with something that would have had one winner regardless. They just were evil and putting on a show for the VIPs. Real devils the whole lot of them