Netflix snuck a new classic out: Squid Game

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Anyone got a site to watch with subs? The site I use only has the original version.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To me it regressed a bit towards the end but overall I enjoyed the show :ehh:

The premise of the games was definitely a true reminder that all money ain’t good money

Wanted Sae-Byeok to make it though :mjcry:

Also the swerve of Player 001 was a little too obvious. He was the only main character killed off-screen and then immediately after they show the boss as an old man

That Mi-nyeo bytch is near the top of the list of my least favorite female characters of all-time. I guess her purpose was to be annoying but fukk I dreaded every single time she was on screen. If she was supposed to be some type of comic relief then it was a massive failure.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
images

:wub:

To me it regressed a bit towards the end but overall I enjoyed the show :ehh:

The premise of the games was definitely a true reminder that all money ain’t good money

Wanted Sae-Byeok to make it though :mjcry:

Also the swerve of Player 001 was a little too obvious. He was the only main character killed off-screen and then immediately after they show the boss as an old man

That Mi-nyeo bytch is near the top of the list of my least favorite female characters of all-time. I guess her purpose was to be annoying but fukk I dreaded every single time she was on screen. If she was supposed to be some type of comic relief then it was a massive failure.
And I wanted her to feel extra hot in that overfilled bedroom and take off all her clothes but...sadly we don't get what we want in this life.