Netflix gotta stop with these shows & movies that are DOA

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The latest seasons of House Of Cards, Daredevil, The Punisher, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Bloodline, etc. Why even film these wasted episodes and release them?:gucci:

What a waste of money. Overlapping new shows and movies that cannibalize each other. No promotion on a lot of shows and you're raising prices again:hhh:. I'm still a fan of Netflix but they have to start tightening their ship, space out new releases so they can breath, and spend their budget more wisely. They're reckless as fukk right now

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
I used to love the dumptruck mentality that they have but I can say as far as the Marvel stuff you're correct. Why even push out this new Punisher drop if you're just going to cancel it anyway.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Spend 100M on Friends Netflix Brehs :mjgrin:

But real talk, Netflix better get those original movies/tv shows out quick before everyone starts taking their library back for their own streaming service. Fox, Disney, & WB content are slated to be off Netflix by the end of the year.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
IDK bruh seems like their original contents been getting more buzz than ever before, like Bird Box, You, Roma, Hill House etc ..
. Yeah its a lot but their success rate deems pretty good
Oh they definitely have hits in their lineup no doubt about it but I'm talking more along the lines of them still filming a House Of Cards season right after the Spacey controversy happened.. Filming another Punisher and Iron Fist season when they were both DOA.. in quality and of the news that Marvel is starting their own streaming service, etc. But yeah they do have hits shows and movies mixed in, not denying this at all.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
They need a better vetting team, ignoring their original contents some of the movies they purchase are straight up trash. I often wonder do they watch these shyts before bidding for them. I do love Netflix though as they take risks major networks don’t and often enough it pays off.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
House of cards was already filmed and cannibalizes nothing breh. Why would they not release it?
The final season of House Of Cards wasn't filmed yet when the Kevin Spacey sexual assault accusations broke out. The previous seasons were already in the can of course but not the final season

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
As long as it doesn't mess with the good stuff they won't.
Having a large library is necessary.
Some of these shows find audiences. this girl on my feed was talking about some Australian romance show.
It ain't about having classic after classic its having enough for everyone

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:what:
what you complaining for? If you care about it being DOA and know it's going to be DOA then why watch it if it's going to bother you?
the glory of netfix is that stuff is going to be there forever if it's an original and for a long time otherwise. You ain't gotta watch everything in a weekend, you got time.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
:what:
what you complaining for? If you care about it being DOA and know it's going to be DOA then why watch it if it's going to bother you?
So they can run to the coli and predict the demise of Netflix:mjlit:

nikkas literally say it's done for Netflix whenever a studio takes rights to something away or they up the price only for some random new show or movie to drop and be what everyone is talking about for a couple weeks:mjlol:

The traditional TV networks throw shyt at the wall hoping a show or two will stick every season. Movie studios bomb with tentpole films every month. But Netflix is the one in trouble:francis:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So they can run to the coli and predict the demise of Netflix:mjlit:

nikkas literally say it's done for Netflix whenever a studio takes rights to something away or they up the price only for some random new show or movie to drop and be what everyone is talking about for a couple weeks:mjlol:

The traditional TV networks throw shyt at the wall hoping a show or two will stick every season. Movie studios bomb with tentpole films every month. But Netflix is the one in trouble:francis:

Yup lol. Netflix is a studio now. So they’re going to deal with the same issues all studios deal with. You get hits. You get misses. Get over that shyt