Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
I don’t think they are in the best financial position to take on MS.

I understand the desire to diversify but I really think Netflix needs to stay in its lane.

They don’t have any existing game IP…so they have to pay to put games on their network and they are struggling as it is and constantly having to raise prices.

I just don’t see them being successful in this realm.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

I understand the desire to diversify but I really think Netflix needs to stay in its lane.

They don’t have any existing game IP…so they have to pay to put games on their network and they are struggling as it is and constantly having to raise prices.

They don't have the cash nor IP. They don't even have their own cloud stuff. They use Amazon for everything. Microsoft would have to fukk up worse than Atari for a company like Netflix to come out of nowhere. As shown, Microsoft has already made Google tuck in their chain like Red with Stadia. Microsoft is moving to put pressure on everyone. EA peeped game first that is why EA play is there. Rainbow Six Extraction is a trial run for Ubisoft and their Connect service. Why? It would make sense to carve something out now before you can't at all. Microsoft is pushing like a bat out of hell to do that, to box everyone else out. The IP is important. Microsoft now owns a considerable amount of our fondest moments in gaming in these purchases. Netflix owns none of that. Microsoft has Azure, the warchest, the games and 30 first party studios on payroll and for the first time really for Microsoft, a first mover advantage. It's that last part that's going to carry them home because it is their lead to lose and signaled by Tuesday's events, they are willing to bet the house on it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Should team up with Sony to put PlayStation games on Netflix. Game. Set. Match vs gamepass
So Sony who is going to have their own service should let Netflix offer their games? I wouldn't. I'd just have them on mine.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
This what y’all wanted :francis:when these big companies start buying all these publishers and forcing you to get their service, you’re gonna wish games were $70. This is 100% where we are headed.
Doomsayer ass nikkas :heh: I wonder if the flabby and sick notice a slow progression into the Larry Holmes Gardens or if they just wake up one day hating all new music and any other deviation from the norm

I never want to buy a game again. I don't care. Music and movie streaming has shown me ownership isn't as important as I once thought it was. Nobody is trying to snatch away your classics, and nobody is charging unreasonable prices for access to listen/watch. It will be the same with videogames.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Doomsayer ass nikkas :heh: I wonder if the flabby and sick notice a slow progression into the Larry Holmes Gardens or if they just wake up one day hating all new music and any other deviation from the norm

I never want to buy a game again. I don't care. Music and movie streaming has shown me ownership isn't as important as I once thought it was. Nobody is trying to snatch away your classics, and nobody is charging unreasonable prices for access to listen/watch. It will be the same with videogames.

Digital only sucks when games get taken down for licensing reasons. It happened to Scott Pilgrim vs the world before it was re-released. It happened to a bunch of Ninja Turtle games. It haved to the P.T demo. Even old Forza games get taken down.

I dont see Netflix succeeding. Google and Amazon have money to blow and they both failed in the gaming area so far.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

They buy out Take 2 and EA and it's absolutely a shytshow.