Netflix about to raise prices again

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Glad I don’t pay for this shyt. I wonder how high they can go before they meet resistance
I don't think they can go above 20. That's just my opinion.

At that point they are almost doubling their competition

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Glad I don’t pay for this shyt. I wonder how high they can go before they meet resistance

There'll be little resistance. Other streaming companies are in the process of either slowing down or finding a way to merge with each other or be bought up by a bigger fish.

So what'll happen is the streamers who see themselves lasting will slowly raise their prices as the competition decreases.

Ultimately, where you used to pay, say 70-something a month for 4 services, you'll end up paying around the same, but for fewer services and most people will just call it even and keep going

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I doubt this is going to be the end either. With them paying crazy money for live events like wrestling, comedy specials, and possibly professional sports, they're not going to cap it at a certain price. They'll just essentially keep rising them expecting people to either pay or cancel. They've complained about password sharing and deaded that, which isn't that tough. Now stopping the "other' ways is going to be extensive, but I'm sure they're going to do their damndest to figure out a way.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only reason I'm still paying for netflix is my aunt uses it. I watch all my shyt on stremio