Neighbors Playing Loud Music Unappreciation

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This chick underneath me was playing her music up loud.

So, I started playing basketball on my floor and she turned down her music. :win:

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
I had a neighbor downstairs who walked hard as fukk, and always played her music loud as shyt. You judt gotta accept the fact that there will never be peace and quiet in an apartment.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:pachaha:

She must have a weak sound system... usually when my neighbors piss me off I just crank the bass all the way up and they stfu.

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a neighbor downstairs who walked hard as fukk, and always played her music loud as shyt. You judt gotta accept the fact that there will never be peace and quiet in an apartment.

Naw this bytch just moved in. Everything was quiet before she moved in. So I got Spalding and start dribbling on her ass. :mjpls:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I was living in an apartment and our downstairs neighbors bought a drum set for their kids for Christmas. Them lil fukkers use to pull them shyts out at the worst times and beat on them. I got sick of the shyt and just started turnin my music/tv up loud as fukk and everytime they pulled them shyts out me an the fam used to A town stomp on their ceiling untill they stopped.

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was living in an apartment and our downstairs neighbors bought a drum set for their kids for Christmas. Them lil fukkers use to pull them shyts out at the worst times and beat on them. I got sick of the shyt and just started turnin my music/tv up loud as fukk and everytime they pulled them shyts out me an the fam used to A town stomp on their ceiling untill they stopped.

Real shyt.

fukkers need to respect their people their neighbors. If not, I will make them.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Main downside of sharin walls wit mufukkas. I'm an insanely light sleeper so da slightest sound vibration will wake a nikka up. But luckily da apartment complex i'm in now is nice n quiet. Ain't had to deal wit none of dat shyt since I moved into dis piece. :win:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Couldn't live on my block. Them nikkas will have a fukking party on a Tuesday night until 4 Am. Both my next door neighbors, the house across the street, and the house up the block are family. And these nikkas deep as fukk. The music be whamming nikka. The Old head nikka will play that John song by Lil Wayne and Ross on repeat for hours straight loud as fukk :wtf: I fukk with them nikkas tough though so it's all good.

• Dap
Reactions: 904