Neighbors mad at family for painting their house red

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
didnt take long for him to make it racist

and how the hell is "I dont like the color" the qualifications for nuisance in the neighborhood

also shorty got a nice ass

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside

I thought this was a free country.

inb4 some virgin loser comments on the Cuban girl's looks even though that's not the point of the thread

I thought I was the only one that thought this. You go into a thread thinking it's gonna be a serious discussion and posters who claim they live life like this

hughhefner.jpg

can't stop thirsting for some random semi-good looking female they seen online. It makes me laugh :pachaha:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I thought I was the only one that thought this. You go into a thread thinking it's gonna be a serious discussion and posters who claim they live life like this

hughhefner.jpg

can't stop thirsting for some random semi-good looking female they seen online. It makes me laugh :pachaha:

Yeah the coli is full of them. I think they're called the 'six figure nikka brigade' or some shyt. They have IT certs, make 6 figures, and have a harem of Puerto-Rican/Cuba dimes on rotation. Meanwhile they make dedication threads to random females on the site.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
"if you like it red go back to the red land" Ariana ironically came from the Redland section of Miami-Dade

hilarious

but I just saw it again and cant really find it racist, the only weird part is when he said go back to Cuba but thats not really racist

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll put some Coli Cash on some of those neighbors, especially the loud guy, being pretty conservative and not liking the Affordable Care Act but they're cool telling the new folks what color to paint their house.

'This is my house/money/life/car/gun and I worked for it and no one is going to tell me what to do with it!'