NEGRO MASONS IN DRESSES AND ON THE RUN *a Sa-Neter TV throwback classic*

WEED

generic screen name.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
programs sa neter tv builds in the hood?
Saneter TV educates tens of thousands of black people about black issues, past, present and future.
It's the only positive black media channel of notoriety in the world.

And Brother Polight, Sa-neter TV frontman has a lot of programs for the hood, he even educates prisoners.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Saneter TV educates tens of thousands of black people about black issues, past, present and future.
It's the only positive black media channel of notoriety in the world.
great.

I though the mainly had battle raps with one another.

but that's dope.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
no battle raps. lol

youtube: SANETER STUDIOS, SANETERTV7 and BLACKNEWS102
:usure:

you sure... maybe not raps........

BUT madd hotep historical battles. some even did promos n talked shyt.

WEED

generic screen name.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:usure:

you sure... maybe not raps........

BUT madd hotep historical battles. some even did promos n talked shyt.

For every one debate,they post, 50 scholarly lectures, for every one so-called negative video like the ones u searched for a posted above there are 200-300 positve. SO yeah ur kinda acting like a white boy right now, to be expected from the coli though at this point. Maybe your just a confused freemason.

As for your examples, king noble is crazy (literally), saneter and shakka go back and forth and squash their beef all the time, it's happened like 7 times so far (its funny you post a video about them arguing, you had to have gone through 1000 positive videos to find something like that), and polight united bloods and crips in order to defend the black community. Those examples were trash and even then you had to have DUGGGGG to those specific examples. So that means you must be familiar with the positivity of the channel but are on here trying to deceive the people.

I must say you kind of come of like a fukk boy.

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
For every one debate,they post, 50 scholarly lectures, for every one so-called negative video like the ones u searched for a posted above there are 200-300 positve. SO yeah ur kinda acting like a white boy right now, to be expected from the coli though at this point. Maybe your just a confused freemason.

As for your examples, king noble is crazy (literally), saneter and shakka go back and forth and squash their beef all the time, it's happened like 7 times so far (its funny you post a video about them arguing, you had to have gone through 1000 positive videos to find something like that), and polight united bloods and crips in order to defend the black community. Those examples were trash and even then you had to have DUGGGGG to those specific examples. So that means you must be familiar with the positivity of the channel but are on here trying to deceive the people.

I must say you kind of come of like a fukk boy.
I completely agree with everything you said.

i fukk with people to see if they can defend their and our POV's...

thats all :manny:

i troll 50% of the time on here, but nobody knows it. :jawalrus: