negged by The Burger King with the following comment: change your avi

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
who the fukk u think u are :gucci:? u got cacs spittin in your food establishments and BROADCASTING the shyt without repercussions :rudy::camby:

giphy.gif

FIGHT me

source.gif

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Wendy's did fall the fukk off though. There was a time they were the go-to fast food spot during the mid 2000 era. :flabbynsick: Even the melted cheese stuck on the inner aluminum wrapping of their burgers was better than Mickey Dees and BK. Wendy's is trash nowadays. Burger is barely a step up from Dairy Queen's high school cafeteria burgers. And they stopped using Heinz ketchup. :mindblown: Got some ol off brand ketchup. It's not Heinz:stopitslime:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Wendy's did fall the fukk off though. There was a time they were the go-to fast food spot during the mid 2000 era. :flabbynsick: Even the melted cheese stuck on the inner aluminum wrapping of their burgers was better than Mickey Dees and BK. Wendy's is trash nowadays. Burger is barely a step up from Dairy Queen's high school cafeteria burgers. And they stopped using Heinz ketchup. :mindblown: Got some ol off brand ketchup. It's not Heinz:stopitslime:
i still got infinite salt foe dat ass tho :ufdup: