neg train on @somalia

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Nonsense. Somali people are still African and there's nothing that troll can do to run away from it. One individual doesn't represent a whole group. On that East African thread there were many Somali posters attacking him. That's why I held back on that Somali poster because there are many chill Somali posters on here. I could have easily said how Somalia has been enduring a long civil war for 23 years but I didn't nor did I talk about the famine in Somalia.

It's like ppl forget that some of the most pro-black/pan-african posters on here are Somali.

@BocaRear

@Broke Wave

@Fefe

@RadaMillz

Myself

FOH lumping us with that troll.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
It's like ppl forget that some of the most pro-black/pan-african posters on here are Somali.

@BocaRear

@Broke Wave

@Fefe

@RadaMillz

Myself

FOH lumping us with that troll.
Why are you people so socially awkward? I don't think I've ever seen you lot not tag each other like crazy, almost as if you are uncertain of yourself and need validation for your words. Bizarre. I don't notice many things, but at this rate, it's almost every other post.

Out of the group the most socially savvy and north americanised is Brokewave, whom btw hardly tags you lot. :heh:

Fefe

Banned
Daps
@Clean Cut word on the skreets is broke is sijuu (Kenyan Somali, possibly reppin nfd for all we fukkin know). He prolly doesn't claim us.

It's OK. We love our Somali fam the same. #dikksquad

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
I'm from zeila & I know nikkas that's black as fuq :mjpls:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
@Clean Cut word on the skreets is broke is sijuu (Kenyan Somali, possibly reppin nfd for all we fukkin know). He prolly doesn't claim us.

It's OK. We love our Somali fam the same. #dikksquad

I'm not Sijuu (whatever that is) I am Somali. Not 100% but still I'm proud of my roots and always have been. I grew up in largely Black neighborhoods my whole life and have been around the Somali community my whole life in specific. I can say with absolute honesty and certainty that growing up and till this day, I have never in my life heard or experienced this kind of racism towards black people from Somalis. Not even when my aunt and grandmother came from Somalia in 2001. I remember my aunt laughing at the women with weaves and colored hair (it's comical) and to be fair, Somali's have plenty of racist jokes and chicanary about everyone but this website and tinychat are the first places in my life that I've seen this kind of racism.

Somali's are predominately Muslim and very staunch observers of Islam for the most part. Islam teaches them IN TEXT that racism is a SIN and there is no difference between any race in the sight of god except righteousness. That alone disqualifies a huge portion of Somali's from being racist simply because they are very religious and humble people. If you want to confirm what I'm saying, go to any Somali coffee shop in your city and I GARUNTEE you will be able to join whatever discussion they are having and you will feel as if you are one of them. Somali's are in my experience the most inclusive and friendly culture I have ever encountered. And I grew up encountering EVERY culture you can imagine and I still say Somali's are by far the most inclusive. Half of the time they're trying to convert you to Islam :dead:.

This is the first and last thing I'm going to say about this issue. I live in Toronto and I challenge any poster from Toronto to tell me that other black groups and Somali's here are not the exact same thing. I challenge you to say that they don't use Somali words or that there has ever been a Somali vs Black beef in Toronto. I wish Somalia wasn't destroyed so people could visit Somalia and find out how charming and strange a people we really are.