neg train on @somalia

concise

Veteran
Daps
Just reading today, that Somali women have lower infant mortality than Black women. Somalis have more business than any other immigrant group in my state. Somalis in Middle East, South Africa, Kenya, Ethiopia, Uganda own entire sectors of the economy.

Black people can't properly run a liquor store. :smile: Look at the Bantus in west Africa, some are still in the Jungles eating Monkeys with bow and arrow.

:wtb: What is Bantu?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
In the modeling industry the Horn phenotype is used. Why else do black women have to wear a fake wig? Why else are most of the women of color light skin, thin nose, thin lips, long body, slim, long hair. If I recall Bantus do not have these features. Why else do black women go after exotic women who have admixture and look nothing like Bantu women straight from West Africa

lol
Name 5 populous high end fashion models. 5 should be quite easy.

Name 5 male models while you're at it.

We already know it would be quite easy for me to do on our end......

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Ofcourse you are more than 150 million, but by percentage you are like all the Bantus, very dim witted, angry and primal.

Nigerians don't speak a Bantu language and thus they are not Bantu.

And does this look primal?
lagosScraper.jpg

HA!

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Just reading today, that Somali women have lower infant mortality than Black women. Somalis have more business than any other immigrant group in my state. Somalis in Middle East, South Africa, Kenya, Ethiopia, Uganda own entire sectors of the economy.

Black people can't properly run a liquor store. :smile: Look at the Bantus in west Africa, some are still in the Jungles eating Monkeys with bow and arrow.

And you will lose.

YP7lzMT.png

somalia.jpg

or00zU3.png

lagos-nigeria-city-07.jpg

The world is "what have you done for me lately", but keep talking about what your people accomplished 1000 years ago :umad:

What did they say that you found so repulsive? Are you mad because we don't want your kind around us? we don't want our culture and history tainted by your lack of culture, so you try to tie yourself to us, in order to give you Bantu people who live in the jungles a higher purpose? You strike me as the desperate afrocentrics who claim Egypt is Black, even though you are from West Africa and have nothing to do with North Africa.

Go DIE SLOWLY OF HIV

Somali had nothing to do with Egypt.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Ofcourse you are more than 150 million, but by percentage you are like all the Bantus, very dim witted, angry and primal.
That's a little bit funny coming from a failed state living in his HS days of the caliphate. What engineering projects are currently going on in Somali? Building rafts for piracy? Give me a break.

Does Somali even have a government? Last I checked Nigerians were stomping around your lands protecting your women. Can you even compare the likes of Nigeria, Rwanda, Ghana to measly Somalia? Impossible. You have to bring up a timeline in which you never lived. I am talking TODAY, what is Somalia's GDP, you people have had 3 famines in less than 20 years. Why not ask your muslim brothers to help you? The Saudis are oil strapped yet they are helping the Americans bomb you out of the water. "muslim brothers" :heh:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Race is a social construct. And in our vocab we constructed Bantu to mean anyone in subsharan Africa who is Negroid.

I am aware that race is a social construct. And I am also aware that Bantu is just a mere language group. And also that Negroid is nothing more than a physical feature. You or anyone else can't change the meaning of what Bantu means.

I hope you know that this man is also Bantu:
tutsi-2.jpg

Yet he doesn't share any Negroid characteristic's you correlate with a language group. Stop with the ignorance.

HA!

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Since the early seventies, marketing budgets spent to attract African American consumers has steadily increased. Commercial plot lines went from rarely showing minorities to, in many cases, showcasing them, or more accurately – pushing an encapsulated ideal minority.

With the recent interest in Ethiopian women, or women from the “horn” more broadly, it is amazing how almost blatantly Social Darwinist ideas get espoused,” noted Professor Davarian L. Baldwin, a Paul E. Raether Distinguished Professor of American Studies at Trinity College, who focuses on African Diaspora issues.

“So in the case of Ethiopian women, I hear talk about an “Ethiopian” skin tone, facial features, and bone structure. I hear so much about the beautiful skin of Ethiopians, not in terms of blemishes or smoothness but because it is seen as the perfect balance between darker sub-Saharan Africans and whiter Caucasians,” said Baldwin. “I also hear they are the perfect beauty blend because of their brown skin and yet long (more Caucasian-looking) hair.”

Though Baldwin purports “ideal beauty standards” for any ethnic group are ridiculous, his research clearly shows that “dominant” beauty types within groups both emerge and tend to change over time.

He notes an example of this found in the shift in Italian beauty standards from Sophia Loren, a “southern” Italian beauty of the ’60s revered for her smoky full-figured “dark” look versus the now popular fair-skinned, blond waif. Then there is the ever evolving face of Jennifer Lopez. Since first garnering attention in the late ’80s as a dancer on In Living Color, she has softened her look, lightened her hair and become the benchmark for “voluptuous” curves in Hollywood.

“To be sure something must be made of personal choice,” contends Baldwin, “but it seems far from coincidental that (JLo’s) personal choices move her closer and closer to the dominant beauty standards of U.S. media outlets as she has grown in “acceptance.”

- See more at: Are Ethiopian Models Over-Represented In The Modeling Industry? | MadameNoire

- See more at: Are Ethiopian Models Over-Represented In The Modeling Industry? | Page 2 | MadameNoire

WE ARE THE NEW LOOK OF MODELING- SO MUCH SO THAT BLACK WOMEN ARE SAYING WE IN THE HORN ARE NOT BLACK BECAUSE WHITES ARE USING HORN AFRICANS BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT PEOPLE WITH BIG LIPS AND WIDE NOSES LMAO
I don't subscribe to serpent literature. Quoting cac media to me is futile. It would be like showing me a book written by satan and telling me to believe it. Try again.