Need your help Brehs...bout to cop a new TV

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Ok brehs, if yall know my situation, yall know I was robbed of all my stuff. I had a 60 inch Sharp 120hz LCD/led stolen.

Anyway Im about to get a new tv. Here are the choices:

samsung 60 class plasma 1080p 600hz hdtv pn60e530

$999

Toshiba 65" LCD 1080p 120 Hz HDTV, 65HT2U

$1298

I never had a plasma....but I know Samsung....and thats a decent price. I seen it in the store and it looked good.

The Toshiba is a big boy...but I see some people talking about the pic quality on the review.

What do yall think?...be honest

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Ok brehs, if yall know my situation, yall know I was robbed of all my stuff. I had a 60 inch Sharp 120hz LCD/led stolen.

Anyway Im about to get a new tv. Here are the choices:

samsung 60 class plasma 1080p 600hz hdtv pn60e530

$999

Toshiba 65" LCD 1080p 120 Hz HDTV, 65HT2U

$1298

I never had a plasma....but I know Samsung....and thats a decent price. I seen it in the store and it looked good.

The Toshiba is a big boy...but I see some people talking about the pic quality on the review.

What do yall think?...be honest

Checks craigslist :mjpls:

If your going plasma go with Panasonic. Samsung makes great tvs overall but thier LCDs/LEDs are where they shine.

As for the Toshiba, its a good set overall but dont too much in terms of PQ. And Toshiba is still a decent brand in electronics.

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My boy has a 60's Samsung Plasma in the Basement. It's perfect. Sharp as hell, and deep colors. But it's in the Basement. I wouldn't trust a Plasma in a well lit room where there is alot of Sun. I got a Samsung LED for the living room. Plenty of sunshine comes through, and that Joint stay bright and crisp then a mug... So basically you can't go wrong with a Samsung. Dependent on the type of room. If you can wait I'd say save your money for those OLED'S though.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
My boy has a 60's Samsung Plasma in the Basement. It's perfect. Sharp as hell, and deep colors. But it's in the Basement. I wouldn't trust a Plasma in a well lit room where there is alot of Sun. I got a Samsung LED for the living room. Plenty of sunshine comes through, and that Joint stay bright and crisp then a mug... So basically you can't go wrong with a Samsung. Dependent on the type of room. If you can wait I'd say save your money for those OLED'S though.

bruh i need a TV asap....i keep the living room pretty dark...I got black curtains on all the windows so I keep it low key.....you givin me the green light bruh????

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Curtains damn sun lol.. but Yeah I'd say cop that Plasma. You savin 300 on top of that.